Menu

Mike Mikovich

62 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
We help build your team in the wonderful world of travel.
6/22/2007 4:27:22 PM

The team I am on with Traverus Travel is Awesome. I am not only with the best travel company, I am with the best team in Traverus Travel. The team I am with is called Executive Systems for United success. They believe in strong team building and our team is growing daily.

What does Traverus Offer:
1)Great traverus member trips- Fantastic Vacations to the top destinations in the world. If you become a certified Travel Agent,take the course and pass the test. You will be able to book travel for all your friends,family and associates and earn huge commissions. Once you have booked travel and you could qualify an Iatan card, that would qualify you for great, all inclusive fam trips. You could take great vacations to top resorts for pennies on the dollars but get treated like a king or queen.
2)Great Compensation Program- The best compensation program on the net. You can look at the presentation for all the details.
3)To join Traverus Travel Company is only a one time fee of $119.95 and $49/95 a month but by joining the program you can earn travel commissions and build a residual income. Again click on Presentation for all the details.
4)You book travel on traverus, You are not only saving money from travel, You will save more money on all your travel because you get paid commissions, so you are putting from 20%-70% commissions paid out,back in your pocket
Why do You join me at executive Success Systems:
1)My Uline group has a call center in Atlanta, Ga that does all the advertising for us, take our calls, closes the sales for us and We make Money.
2)Purchase a sold leads package- You are guaranteed a sign up per lead-putting people in your downline and once those pople use the sold leads program, they will put it in your downline, creating residual income for you monthly.
3)They help people who have never been successgful in network marketing, earn money and when you make money, your friends and family will be begging to join you.
Why Join Under my team:
Launching on the first of July:
1)I have a lead system Program I use, whenever someone joins under me, I help you start making money right away. I get on the phones with you, I talk to business builders who call me and I present the opportunity on your behalf. I will teach you what to say,How you work this lead system and how you can teach this to others in their downline. So we get you to a quick start program, You will earn while you learn. Don't get me wrong I wont do all the work for you but I teach you step by step on how to grow your team and combined with the executive systems sold lead programs, you will be earning a great residual income.
2)Coming In July- I will have a training site for you to utilize. Any question i get on how to build a business,how to speak to people and how to attract people to your business. It will be a 24/7 audio and video site working for you full time. I will also be available to help with any questions you may have but my goal is to have every question answered for you on this training site, this will belong to you and your downline.
We have some other great systems in the work coming in September but the time is right now to join us at Traverus Travel through Executive success systems, we will help build your business and noone else on the ent is using the systems we have in place for you.
Here is my referral name:
Mike Mikovich, write this down you will need this when you call the call center or fill out their form
Go to
http://whozeyoursponsor.com and lets get you started in the wonderful world of and Let's get you started making money,Give corporate america a swift kick in the keister goodbye, Let's help you start building a better future for you.
God Bless, Mike Mikovich

Earn $150 daily, No investment ever http://freemoneybiz.info
New Reply
+0
Tina Bryant

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We help build your team in the wonderful world of travel.
6/26/2007 7:26:18 PM

This is great information.

Please contact us if their is something Charity Design Publications (www.cdp1.com) or CDP1 Webmasters (http://www.cdp1webmasters.com/) can do to assist with the growth of your business.

Charity Design Publications offers a variety of services and products. The vision of Charity Design Publications is to provide quality service around the world. Email: customerservice@cdp1.com Websites include: http://www.cdp1webmasters.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!