Menu

Ruby Rose Creations- Quality Handcrafted Skincare Creations At An Affordable Price
6/2/2007 7:58:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Janice Rickard and I own Ruby Rose Creations.  I offer quality handcrafted skincare products at a very reasonable price.

If you're looking for natural, handcrafted facial & body skincare products, then you've come to the right place.

Come & experience exquisite day & night facial lotions, eye cream, gentle skin toners & eye make-up removers.

Indulge your skin with luxurious handcrafted skincare creams for the body, hands and feet.

Make your bath or shower more enjoyable with handcrafted handmilled soaps.

All these luscious creations are handcrafted by myself & are made to order to ensure freshness.  No harmful chemicals or preservatives are used.  Everything is made with vegetable & plant-based ingredients like shea butter, beeswax, soybean oil, avocado oil, pure essential oils & naturally infused waters to mention a few.

Only natural preservatives are used such as Vitamin E oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract & potassium sorbate.

My goal is not to get rich; instead my goal is to share my love for natural skincare products with as many people as I can.  I want people to know how important it is to take good care of your skin & the best way to do that is with natural skincare products.  They have so many excellent benefits for the skin that the commercial brands just don't have.

I have been using my own products for quite some time now & my skin has never looked better.  (By the way, I'm 50.)  I would definitely recommend them to you.

I encourage you to visit the website.  There you will find more information on the benefits the natural ingredients & essential oils have to offer.

You'll be glad you did!

http://www.rubyrosecreations.com

I

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!