Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARKETING Online or by Mail...it's not a one-shot deal, it's a JOURNEY to the BACKEND SALES FORTUNE!!
5/9/2007 1:58:01 PM

Yes, Bruce.

A little rule about mail-order percentages, a $100 program can bring in a 1% response rate with the right promotional materials. 

A $50 program could get a 2% response rate. 

Anything costing less than that could get a little higher response.  The best way to do mail-order is the 2-step method, first advertise just to bring in replies, then send the prospects the 2nd step...the sales letter with the joining price.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARKETING Online or by Mail...it's not a one-shot deal, it's a JOURNEY to the BACKEND SALES FORTUNE!!
5/9/2007 2:02:00 PM

Hi Jena,

I usually only post once or twice daily.  A real-life friend of mine just asked me to write down everything I know and make a book of it so I'm working on that.  It's a "how-to" do everything from web design, advertising, creating simple commission programs, studying competitors ads and prices, and gaining recognition.  Thanks for reading! 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 2:04:20 PM

Hi Brian,

Thanks for all your additional info!  You've brought more to it!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 2:07:22 PM

Hi Mike,

It usually takes several months to get name-recognition, and you need to advertise in multi media, not just internet.  Try some print publications and direct mail also! 

Here's a great place to get fresh leads, both postal and email lists: http://www.wilsonlists.com/141A

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Goldner

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/9/2007 8:09:47 PM

We can expand your marketing needs!!!!!

Graphic Design Company – Artist @ Large

Our company can generate all types of artwork. As a full service Graphic Design, Website Design, Marketing/Promoting, Public Relations, and Consulting Company. Ritty in the City has the ability to handle any project from start to finish.
We can supply you with creative Logos, Print Media, CD Design, Marketing Public Relations,
E-media 3D, Book Design, Merchandising Graphics, Postcards, Media Packages, and all corporate graphic material.

Great sales material can bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue. View all types of art graphics at
http://rittyinthecity.com/

Joe Goldner COO Ritty In The City http://www.rittyinthecity.com jmgconsultants@bellsouth.net
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!