Menu

Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ### PROVEN CUSTOMERS with $100's to $1,000's to SPEND on YOU! ###
5/7/2007 11:03:55 PM

I did not realize that you could purchase these list like this I will keep this in mind.

Your friend kirk

Hi Everyone

I am looking for persons interested in joining me in this business. Here is a little about my opportunity. I will help and I mean really help anyone who wants to really start this business the product will sell it self after you have shown it to others and you will get repeat business from these products.

Please let me know if you are really interstead you can call me anytime at 337-764-2106 or email me at guil3247@bellsouth.net.

Your friend Kirk

The Arbonne Opportunity

The chance to be your own boss...

Are you looking for a way to be your own boss, have flexible hours and explore your personal and financial potential? With Arbonne, you have the chance to start a home-based business, just like more than 50 million households did last year, and participate in a $100 billion industry that allows you to:
Do something you already know how to do
Work in conjunction with another job and potentially create an income that allows you to live the life you desire
Blend family, friends and fun with work and the potential for an income that allows more time for both
Determine your daily activities; instead of someone else determining them for you
Begin with minimal start up expenses, unlike expensive franchises and other small businesses
Potential tax advantages, low start-up cost

An exciting opportunity
Whether you're looking to have more time and money for your family; have creative control over your life and work, or make a positive difference contributing to people's lives, Arbonne International might be just what you're looking for.

Arbonne offers you:
Superior, botanically-based skin care products
Generous compensation plan
Exceptional support and training
Committed leadership

Plus ? 3 Ways to Win:

1. Client
Extraordinary skin care, color, aromatherapy and nutrition products Excellent customer service and convenient delivery Product gifts for referrals and hosting Presentations

2. Consultant
Tax advantages, low start-up cost Be your own boss; create the income you desire; cash bonuses, overrides and sales incentives 35% product discount with toll-free and online ordering Upline support, training and achievement recognition

3. Business Builder
Fantastic income potential Mercedes-Benz cash bonus program Personal and financial freedom Help others achieve their goals and dreams A "REsults Approach" to success

Explore Your Options

E-mail me to learn more about this one-of-a-kind opportunity, or click here to sign-up as an Independent Consultant now!

Other Links

http://www.arbonne.com/myarbonne.asp?link=1103','LW20','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes,directories=yes,status=yes,width=790,height=600') return false;" href="">Success Stories

http://www.arbonne.com/myarbonne.asp?link=1244','LW21','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes,directories=yes,status=yes,width=790,height=600') return false;" href="">Success Stories

Contact Me By Email

Become an Arbonne Independent Consultant Today
Click Here

To Learn More
http://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/pop-up/pop_up-to-know-more.htm','Learmore','scrollbars=yes,width=530,height=500')" href="javascript:;">Click Here

NOW's the time to be a part of Arbonne!
Click Here

Click Here
to view the Arbonne=REsults™ Presentation!

Click Here
to view the Arbonne "Opportunity" Presentation.
Sign My Guest Book Click Here

Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ### PROVEN CUSTOMERS with $100's to $1,000's to SPEND on YOU! ###
5/8/2007 10:51:45 AM

Hi Kirk,

Wilson has been specializing in lists since 1985.  They offer a 50-50 mix of buyers and inquirers which usually outpulls a 100% buyers list.  The people on Wilson Lists have recently responded to opportunity offers in these print publications: "Spare Time", "Money Making Opportunities", "Entrepreneur", "Income Opportunities", "Success", "Extra Income" and many other publications.

You can try Wilson's smallest lists which are 200 for only $20, this is a huge savings from going to a list brokerage firm where you would need to place a minimum order of 5,000 for $750.  Right now, Wilson's largest list is 30,000 postal leads for only $720, or 25,000 opt-in email leads for only $500.

The postal lists are within 30 days fresh, some are only days old, and are guaranteed deliverable or 50 cents refund on each non-deliverable within 60 days of purchase.  The email lists are updated daily, you get free bonuses with all email lead orders.

http://www.wilsonlists.com/141A

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!