Menu

+Vely Making a Difference to Businesses Globally
5/2/2007 7:55:23 AM
Hello All,

I have been upto some real good stuff and wish you all to test drive it.

With this email I would like to introduce www.YPages.in to you. www.YPages.in is a community web portal that connects Manufacturers, Importers, Retailers, Exporters, Traders, Business Owners & Service Providers with Customers, Consumers & Suppliers worldwide. We are aspiring to be bigger than most B2B trading portals with maximum categorization of products and services possible. The idea being to create a comprehensive directory of products and services that is of significant use to B2C segment as well. Our members can post their products to sell or look for an item that they want in 1684 categories presently.

Whether one is looking for retail, wholesale & excess inventory, www.ypages.in is the answer to get it at.

Members of the community can not only post offers for buying and selling products and services but also create online catalogs to promote their goods. We encourage them to insert a catalog link in their email signatures. YPages.in also has a Trade Alert feature that automatically sends out Alerts to members for all categories they add to their favorites thereby creating an interactive community.

How does it work? Well, if it has to work effectively:

1. Enter your email for validation here, http://www.ypages.in/signup.php
2. Follow instructions in email to validate your email & create a personal profile.
3. Create a business profile for yourself or if you are a buyer let it be blank
4. Post an offer to buy or sell and item > Insert upto 7 images for the item  you are selling or looking at buying 
5. Create a business catalog > Insert images for your products
6. Copy the link to your business catalog into your email signature e.g. Visit my online catalog at <your catalog link>
7. Add categories of interest to you to your favorites. You will be alerted if there is any new listing in that category.
8. Watch your business grow.

I would personally like to invite you all to visit www.YPages.in and give me and my team feedback so that we can improvise further. Better still register and let me know the entire experience. Registration is totally free.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!