Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
JEROMES DAD PASSED AWAY HE NEEDS YOUR PRAYER
4/29/2007 1:27:59 AM
From Jerome Pfeifer: Re: Just Checking on you!
Date: 4/29/2007

Thanks Kathy for the reply.

I would have gotten back sooner but I am in Bloomington, Ill. on my way to make the funeral arrangements for my Dad. He left while I was enroute to him today at 4:15 pm.

I got a chance to tell him that I Loved him and when he tried to talk back with the little strength he had I told him I knew he loved us by  all the things that he done for us, and just wanted him to know that I loved him. After I told him that he went to sleep and never awakened. He was happy I called and told him that.

I was glad to get those last words in, I know that he will always keep them with him until we meet again.

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JEROMES DAD PASSED AWAY HE NEEDS YOUR PRAYER
4/29/2007 2:11:35 AM

Hi Kathy, thank you for letting us know.  I have sent out prayer requests to the Adland Prayer Cell.

Dear Jerome,

Many of your friends here at Adland are praying for you and your family.  I am happy that you were able to tell your father that you loved him before his passing.  What peace he must have had.  We are thinking of you and your family at this time.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/29/2007 3:58:40 AM

Dear Jerome,

Truly, God hears your prayers and he will help you heal through your pain. I am so sorry for your loss and hope you can find comfort in knowing that God loved your father like a child, and he loves you and your other loved ones who are hurting as well. Please remember all the good and bad times, as through healing and learning we grow into better people.

Bless you,

Elaine

Affiliates Of All Sorts! Tired of False Claims? Are you affiliated with 20 companies and NOT ONE has paid you?? Trouble getting sign-ups? The tide is ready to turn... http://www.everybodysbusiness.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 8:17:12 AM

Kathy, thnk you for letting us know.

Jerome,

I will pray for you and your family as you begin your acceptance and healing from this loss.  I lost my Mom last year.  She left as I was in route to her as well.  It was a comfort to me to tell her I loved her and knew always that she loved me.

God bless,

Judy

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 11:16:05 AM

christian glitter graphics myspace code christian images

My Prayers are with the Family

+0