Menu

That is a mean program!
4/29/2007 12:07:01 AM

Hey,

Kathy this would be a dream come true. It doesn't take much to get started and I sure think it is worth a try. please let me know how it goes within the next few months. And thanks for sending it to me. I used to get these type programs in the snail mail all the time . But I never had the the money to promote them snail mail. SO much easier on the internet.

Thanks

Jessie Goss

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOU Can Generate $3,255,200.00 from a one-time $23
4/29/2007 3:11:05 PM

The  Home Based Business Project. worked because they figured out the system that allowed them to achieve high levels of success.  Working From Home Part and Full Time, many using their computers and the internet in combination with direct marketing that can be done right in your town.

Our More Than An Income Team of Buddies can and will work with you all the way.  Until you achieve the level of success and comfort you desire.  

Success as in, working with you to achieve your immediate and future goals.  Teaching, showing and sharing with you a system of achievement that has worked for thousands. 

Comfort in the fact that you are able to now share with others a system of achieving Goals and Enjoying the benefits of Prime Residual Income Made Easy P.R.I.M.E. for short.

Working as a Team, partnering with you for Success.  That's how people are becoming wealthy today...

Do you want to be next?  Then be sure to subscribe belowGo watch the 12 minute movie 

HERE Go Here to Watch the Video,

Join HERE, confirm your subscription.  Receive your U4 Tools package.

Then contact me and I will be happy to start working with you today.  You must subscribe below to receive personal assistance.

A new week and a new video released last week to build your Savings Highway Team.  Has been quite SUCCESSFUL in bringing in New Members every day.  I hope you are using this fine tool to your advantage.  I know I have had great results sharing the movie, with the little spare time I have had this week.  

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Re: YOU Can Generate $3,255,200.00 from a one-time $23
4/30/2007 11:17:55 PM
HEY KATH, I'LL TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SITE.
www.changeurlifenow.biz
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!