Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ### PROVEN CUSTOMERS with $100's to $1,000's to SPEND on YOU! ###
4/27/2007 9:24:50 AM
WOW!  Thanks, Marty!

I usually just order the postal leads from Wilson, I've done business with them for several years and I always get good response rates.  I know he scours all business magazines for new leads, Mr. Wilson also gets a lot of incoming mail himself so he knows the value of names of interested opportunity seekers who are already active and are willing to invest in more offers.  The list company is run by just himself and his wife, they are very down-to-earth and give personal service to all orders.  I heard from someone in an MLM I was in a few years ago that got a huge response rate for an expensive opportunity, that really clinched it for me to order from Wilson all the time.
New Reply
+0
4/27/2007 9:37:12 AM

Kathleen

After reading your fourm about the leads.. I will give them a try. and will let you know...I will be using them for my SiteWizard SEO program..

Thanks,

Robin

Have a wonderful day, Robin McIntosh
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2007 9:41:37 AM
Thanks, Robin!
I'm glad to get such a great response to this. 
New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/27/2007 9:50:18 AM

Hi Kathleen.

Thank You!!!!! I am just blown away at these amazing high quality leads at such an affordable price.

Adlanders---Do yourself a Huge Favor.Order some leads from Wison, under Kathleen, There are no better leads than this any place on this Planet.

But, Please Leave some for me--Because I love them!

Success in all areas of your Life,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!