Menu

Andy MIHALACHE

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
FREE 0844 (Local Rate) UK Numbers from our Professional Switchboard!
4/26/2007 5:33:36 AM

Our call organiser is a professional auto attendant and call queuing system, so your customers never have to hear the engaged tones again!

Lost and unanswered calls cost UK companies thousands of pounds in lost revenue every year. Now you can organize your inbound telephony in one place, it's easy to use and simple to set up. Our powerful call organiser is the essential business tool for today's UK companies, sole traders, home workers, doctors surgeries and charities and marketing departments.

The UK's favourite call management Switchboard System

• Free 0844 - Local rate number
  • No more missed calls - no more lost opportunities!
  • Never let your callers hear the engaged tone again
  • FREE to UK companies and Home workers.
  • Track your calls from adverts, emails and web promotions.
  • A green product, centralised hardware reduces power usage
  • Free 0844 number gives your company a national presence
  • Zero purchase cost and running cost
  • Re-direct your calls to multiple UK landlines
  • Voicemail to email & missed call notification to email features
  • Update your system via our on-line control panel 24/7
  • Call re-routing to your home, office or multiple locations
  • Professional phone image to create a corporate feel
  • Never let your customer hear the engage tone again
  • Choose from a selection of professional greetings
  • Identify calls before speaking with the caller
  • Give clients one contact number
  • Messages can be accessed via your e-mail
  • Choose your own style, of on hold music for callers to listen to
  • Queue customer calls during busy periods
  • Track your marketing, use a separate Number for each campaign
  • Disaster recovery for your phones in an emergency situation

"Our Switchboard is the most powerful call handling system in the UK and it's free for UK customers! NEVER miss a customer call again!"

Join us today! It's 100% FREE!!!

New Reply
+0
Re: FREE 0844 (Local Rate) UK Numbers from our Professional Switchboard!
4/27/2007 7:07:49 PM
Short on income how can I build a home business

Short on income how can I build a home business for residual income.  Over time as a home based business mentor and teacher, I find 80% of my leads have this problem. So I thought if I could resolve this issue with at least half this percentage, I would be doing something for them who need extra income that just don't have much money to loose, in which lisle a risk of loosing a small investment.  Most of these Opportunity Seekers are asking me how do I know this will work for me, and I only have so much money in which I'd rather not risk, and I want a sure thing. Or  they say I could just play the lottery.  Well  that struck a cord for me.  These people will play the lottery for 10 or 20 bucks a week maybe more. Is there something profound about the fact that they will play the lottery and the odds are 20 million to one,  but will not risk the same amount to start a home based Business where they can begin making some profit. At this point I'm thinking this problem may not be resolvable. Hmmmm,  So now let's see How do I solve this lack of funds problem? I think it's more of an issue of not having faith in the final out come because with the lottery they know they will win or they will loose. So I have set up their website for free, I offer a Free marketing success guide, Free mentoring, half of my marketing techniques are free. I set them up with an affiliate program for less then $20.00, in which is just one of the multiple streams of income I have set up for them. They can now work with just that one program till they build some income, and that in its self will prove that my business at 3StepSecret PayitForward-4Profits does work. Now I have reduced the odds and made the costs reasonable. Now this home based business owner has something to work with, and begin building his or her business as big as they would like by duplicating the same principles they have learned. When some one sees their success it builds confidence in them and my 3StepSecrets PayitForward4Profits business plan. In Telling my prospects this I have increased my business 25% That's not bad. Communication has paid great dividends That I will always pass down to my Students, and business partners. When people have a clear picture of what's in front of them they are more than likely going to pursue that adventure. So if your looking for a home based business Opportunity for residual income Try 3StepSecrets and I will be their to help you.

Author William Bagely

http://www.bagleyshomebusiness.com/index.html

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!