Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Please Share Your Favorite Song!
8/6/2007 1:33:05 AM

I've been a music lover most, if not all, of my life. I also enjoy listening to all genres but I would have to say that I'm a rocker at heart. I have way to may favourites to list here - lol.

But I'm also a die-hard junkie when it comes to karaoke (14+ yrs). I now spend most of my time online doing karaoke instead of going out to the bars/restaurants, etc. I now sing online at a place called Sing Snap. They are currently in beta format which means you need to join by invitation. 

Since the forum doesn't like my embedded player, you can go to my account with MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/singing_doc  where I have 3 tunes working there.

Cheers,

Heather
aka
Doc

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 9:00:32 PM

Hi Heather, I don't believe I've heard of internet karaoke before. That's an interesting twist. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 1:34:16 AM

Hi Jim,

You and me the same.

I didn't know about online karaoke either Heather.

Great to hear from you Jim.

Roger

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 12:45:36 PM

Hi Roger, thanks for stopping by. How are things with you?

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 3:16:49 PM

Hi James,

I am making some headway in rationalizing my business interests but it has been a long struggle. THings look good for next year.

I am awaiting a knee operation following a near miss car accident a few months ago. The biggest problem will be driving immediately afterwards but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Life is pretty good and my friends are a great source of joy to me.

I spent a great day today with my eldest daughter and my wife, something we haven't had for ages. We visited the Royal Horticultural Society gardends at Wisley, Surrey, England. This is the premier garden research and centre of excellence in the UK.

The gardens are wonderful and we came home with many interesting plants.

THe greenhouses represent the various world climates and are a wonderful reminder of the beauty that God has given us. I thank God for the opportunity to share in his creation.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!