Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Democracy In Action
4/21/2007 12:17:34 PM

So true- Thanks!

Who is in control in how we are manipulated into spending our money is a sad thing. Drug companies and chemical companies and energy companies lead in this manipulation.

We are deliberately taught things that make us dumb!

On my Party page I some informative links that fit this topic - albeit not addressing the topic completely.

My links include

- Deliberate dumbing of America

- Wizards of money (learn how money is created - a truth they want to keep from us - 22 audios to listen too - very informative)

- Take a trip through the Chernobyl Disaster

- See the Seismic activity in the world almost as it happens

All these links are found on http://party.clubyeah.com/doverblue

Cheers

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/22/2007 8:17:20 AM
Hi Neil!  :-)

So glad you could pop in buddy!  This is something I think is important and it's time that we citizens quit acting like mindless puppets and start standing up for what is right and making our voice known!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/22/2007 8:32:05 AM
Hi Dave!  :-)

I believe you are right on target my good friend!  They want us alive and sick - NOT healthy!  As you said.....They aren't making any money off of us if we are healthy.

I believe that there are cures for cancer.......and even some other diseases.....it has been proven in countless tests that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment. 
Hmmm......would one think that after all of these years - they would be able to come up with something?

It's no HUGE secret I am no fan of our government.........they have withheld stuff from us for years. 

One example:  Back in the 60's, my friend's grandfather and his best friend were drag racers and loved to build race engines and what have you.  Well, together.....they developed a carbeurator that would get 70+ miles per gallon. 
(That would come in very handy right now!)  Well...........during the process of getting their invention patented...........the feds came to my buddy's grandfathers shop and confiscated EVERYTHING in it!  He was then told that he should not continue his research on this invention.

One can easily understand why this was done.  No need to make an illustration on this.  But it does make you wonder...........

What else are they keeping from us?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/22/2007 8:33:11 AM
Thank you Joan!  :-)

Have a great weekend!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/22/2007 8:37:03 AM
Hi Jennifer!  :-)

Kudos for you in be proactive on this!  This is very important!  And I too have something in my arsenal that is 100% natural whole-food! 

I don't want to eat chemicals!

Thanks for sharing!  :-)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!