Menu

Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just Like Ronnie Sang....Be My Be My Baby....Wo-oh-oh-oh-oh!!
4/16/2007 12:16:21 PM

Hi Kathleen,

You know how I feel about being WHAMMYed!   I enjoy them emensly.  Since I found them, I have learned a lot about music I missed over the years or for some reason at that age, I didn't like it.  How we change what we like as we age.  I couldn't stand brussel sprouts as a kid, now I love'em.  Yummy!  Okay. I don't know how we got on to food. :)  I don't eat cupcakes cause of the shuga, but I like to look at them.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 12:47:09 PM
Hi Joe!

You're very right about our tastes in music changing, maybe you didn't have time to listen to certain singers before or you took the opinions of your friends and just assumed you wouldn't like something because they didn't.  I showed my father the MeatLoaf feature in September and he was very impressed with MeatLoaf, he hadn't listened to him or watched his videos 20+ years ago because he was busy working or trying to rest when he was home in a house full of teenagers, and he didn't want to hear MeatLoaf, he just wanted meatloaf for supper!
New Reply
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 2:56:25 PM

Hi Kathleen,

My vote is in. Love your graphic and really love this song by the Ronnettes.  
Thanks for sharing and for this great forum!

Happy Spring! :)

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 3:27:19 PM
Thanks, Len!

Spring in west Michigan has been very strange this year, for lots of the country...I guess we're not the only ones!  Thanks for voting!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!