Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Just Like Ronnie Sang....Be My Be My Baby....Wo-oh-oh-oh-oh!!
4/14/2007 5:30:44 PM

IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET for the Best Forum Award, here's the link to vote...look for the ballot and click the button next to...thanks if you vote for my WHAMMY entertainment forum! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/645776.aspx

Here's a quote from our friend Georgios today, "I wish Good Luck to the WHAMMY FORUM in the biggest contest in AdLandPro.  This forum is one of the best."

TODAY's Whammy feature is The Ronnettes starring Ronnie Spector with the smash hit from the 1960's "Be My Baby"...also a duet with Eddie Money from 1986 "Take Me Home Tonight":
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/647726.aspx

New Reply
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Just Like Ronnie Sang....Be My Be My Baby....Wo-oh-oh-oh-oh!!
4/14/2007 6:49:14 PM
Hello Kathleen, My vote is in. Thanks. What a cupcake!!! WOW!!!! Marion Internet Marketing Reports for sale!!!! #1 The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk E-mail On The Internet #2 The Insider's Guide To Advertising For Free On The Internet #3 The Secret to Multilevel Marketing On The Internet All for 5.00 each pay by Paypal or E-Gold
Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 9:17:34 PM
Good Evening Kathleen...
That cupcake looks like it's loaded with shuga!!
Eddie Money...another fave tune "2 Tickets To Paradise"...kickin' piano.
I just caught a part of "Malt Shop Memories" an infomercial CD compilation and I believe The Ronettes are in it too.
Yes...I voted for BFA.
Til next time...Steven.
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 9:21:03 PM
HELLO KATHY,

Thank you for the invitation. I said the qoute you mention in your trhead. and I mean it. I am spending a part of my tiem in your forums listening to music that reminds me old good days.

GO GIRL, THE COMPETIOTION JUST BECAN

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 7:58:27 AM

Hi Marion,

Thanks for visiting and going there to vote!  I couldn't decide between that cupcake graphic or a different sparkly, I will probably post the other one today!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!