Menu

The Best E-mail Marketing System Online... Period!
4/11/2007 5:56:30 AM
Lead-Power E-mail Marketing Systems...

The Best E-mail Marketing System Online... Period!

Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and checking out Lead-Power !  I cannot believe how well this system works.  Utilizing free advertising resources, Lead-Power harvests leads of such high quality there is no way I will ever need to buy leads again .  Even the new marketers on our team are pulling a dozen or more new leads on their first day with the system. 

Many of us using Lead-Power are signing up 1 out of every 20 leads that comes through our inbox.  

The founders of Lead-Power have built a down line of over 160 members in less than 11 weeks using this system.  Marketers from all over the U.S. And Canada are reporting phenomenal success! 

TESTIMONIAL 

"I was excited when the official launch took place last Thursday, and I was pleased at how easy it was to set up... I didn't really have to do anything.  I followed the instructions in the e-mail you sent with my lead capture system...  Thank you Jesus!  Since Thursday (six days) I have generated well over 100 leads and signed up a silver member, a platinum member ($85.00 In Fast Start Bonuses) and I have even more people looking at my opportunity tonight!"

Lead-Power is not only your marketing system, it's your incentive!  You can give Lead-Power away for free as incentive for people to join your business!  Not only does Lead-Power harvest exclusive leads 24/7, it now includes a business software bundle valued at more than $1000.00!  Top titles include:

*Web Audio Pro
*SMASS Auto Safe List Submitter
*Niche List Builder v 2.0
*Floating Ads Creator
*Auto Responder Unlimited

.... And another 35 EXPLOSIVE software titles!

How much easier do think it will be to sign people up for your program when you can NOW offer them a marketing system that will harvest continual HOT leads and over $1000 worth of business software?  We have seen a huge increase in results since the software has been added to Lead-Power!

Here's the best part!  To obtain Lead-Power, all you have to do is join me in my current business (at about $1.35 per day...)  and then let us help you build it!  As our business is a forced matrix... Our team is generating MASSIVE amounts of spill over which will build your down line, in truth...  Faster than you can working by yourself.  Work with us as a team or promote your primary business while we build a second income stream for you.  Either way, it works for me!

Use the form below to sign up at the silver, gold or platinum level today (free bottle memberships do not qualify.)  Once I have received confirmation, I will send you a welcome letter with your Lead-Power membership information.  Questions, call me at YOUR NUMBER HERE.

Join Us On Our NEW Nightly Presentation Calls!  Get The FACTS about making money online!
Lead-Power Marketing Systems LIVE!  Monday - Saturday @ 8:00 P.M. EST!
CALL 218-548-1125 - Enter Conference ID # 209063 followed by the # key!

I look forward to working with you!

772-905-3699
Any Questions? Call me! Alex R Hirsch Jr 772-634-5104
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!