Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
They Made Money ... BUT ....
4/9/2007 10:23:59 PM
Someone just told me they finally got paid! $7000.00 from a matrix program. When did they start? Way over a year ago and worked about everyday. That means they could have done better working at McDonald's for minimum wage!!! 40 hrs. a week for a year @ $5.25/hr. = $10,920.00

Now, they won't tell me how much they paid for advertising during the year. But, take in the cost of internet connection, phone/cable, computer and all they didn't make JACK SQUAT!!! Maybe $2.00 an hour??????

Stop being a sucker to make others rich. Work for yourself. Truly, for yourself. Proven Secrets For Earning Six-Figure Incomes Over and Over

For the first time ever Bogdan Fiedur, Millionaire and owner of AdlandPro, reveals the coveted secrets he used to earn six-figures per year as an Internet Business owner!

Give Bogdan your time and he'll show you how you can do it too!

Here's just a small sample of the secrets he'll reveal to you ...

* researching the markets

* testing markets

* finding products/services you are good at

* how and where to find your market and customers

* how to presell your goods

* how to design your website business

* how to outsource those tasks you are weak in

* how to get a payment processor and what options are available

* how to start a mailing list with autoresponders

* how to start a newsletter

* How to create an affiliate program

* how to get others to advertise for you for free

* and a WHOLE LOT MORE ...

Many "GURUS" claim to have what you need for success and some do; selling it to you piece by piece at $47.00 to $1000.00's per program. Why should you be getting pieces to success when you can get it all in one package, one source, one time and totally affordable.

There are testimonials that surely claim that 'BusinessMaker X-Files' is worth 5 to 10 times what is being asked for. You owe it to yourself and your future success to at least check it out. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Click the banner now and take a couple of minutes to start securing your future and business.

BusinessMaker X-Files

P.S. Better act quickly. Price is scheduled to increase by $100.00 on April 15th. You get a full 30-day money back guarantee. Nothing to lose and success to gain. Get it NOW!
+0
UPDATE: Re: They Made Money ... BUT ....
4/9/2007 10:47:02 PM
UPDATE:

They personally did NOT make this money. Now they say it is their upline.

I was asking for their consent to publish their name and company and WOW, the story changed.

I do know they are in 'the program' because they have tried to get me into it for the past year.

Anyway, it still goes to prove my point above, now showing someone is in the red. They have paid to be in the speed matrix and all. And yet, they continue to place money into something they have yet to see anything in return.

If you are your own boss you won't have that trouble. Chasing the money.

Click the banner above and see how to solve the problem.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!