Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BizzyBlogz.Com Not BizzyBlogz.Biz is ...
4/10/2007 1:28:54 AM

God Kenneth, that was an excellent comeback

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
4/10/2007 3:58:34 AM

Hi Mr Ken:

It is so uncool for people to play games with one's livelyhood. Mr. Joe has an idea that he presented in Washington DC last week that is under consideration with law makers about this very subject and would place these people before the general public in plain view over what they do to others on the Internet.

Maureen/Intern on duty

TGAMM FM RADIO

PS> I can give you a hint about what he has in mind.

+0
4/10/2007 4:06:45 AM
Thank you Maureen for letting us know what's being presented in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, whoever the culprit was, the worst thing can happen for now is banning his/her ISP. The whois listing looks bogus but is reported to the host to shut the site down.

It looks like it may have been someone from China but this is guessing on available information.

Thanks for posting.

Kenneth

p.s. Bizzy wasn't the only blogging site hit. Many others using the same script were hit too.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2007 8:26:05 AM

Hi Ken - Scary little devils those trojan horses.  My hubby got one at home and well, it was not pretty.  I will be careful and thank you so much for keeping us up-to-date.  Like Nick, I am glad you got the culprits.

Judy

+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2007 11:13:07 AM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the info.  So glad you caught the culprit.

Enchanted Hollow: Don’t pollute your home, try soy

TS25: More traffic more fun

Shop4Zero: Shop your favorite stores and get Cash Back

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!