Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jesus Family Tomb Believed Found
4/10/2007 12:42:16 PM
Hi Joeseph!  :-)

Hi there my friend!  Always a welcome thing to see you grace us here with your thoughts.  Diversity is to be celebrated!  Isn't it wonderful that God has created each and every one of us differently?

I fear however, that you have misunderstood my intentions of sharing this information.  I in no way - shape - or form - endorse this whole Jesus Family Tomb thing.  Just because I share this information does not automatically mean that I believe what information is being presented to the public.

It is simply food for thought.  Take it - or reject it.  It's your choice and no one has the right to deny you of your opinions.

As far as The Secret goes.....I am in full support of positive thinking and visualization.  Even with God my dear friend......WE were a thought in His infinite mind before He spoke us into existence.

But some people see this movie and they can spin whatever interpretation they want.  THAT IS ON THEM!  I can do nothing about that.  Some have consumerized the Dickens out of the stuff and they have turned The Secret into some sort of "witchcraft"....which is NOT what the movie is about.  It is about the power of positive thinking....and NOT holding yourself to the limits that society makes you think are on you. 

Churches across America have held "special sessions" for their congregations where they teach their members how to "debate" and "educate" the people of society.......

They have risen up their armies against:

• Harry Potter
  • The DaVinci Code
  • The Secret
  • and others........

To me, I would think it much better to pray and let God handle it.  He knows what is best.  Maybe I'm wrong there......but I feel that prayer moves mountains.  Isn't that what The Bible teaches?

Now, just because I'm not out there telling people that this information is a load of bunk does not imply in any way that I am NOT a Christian.  And for YOU.....my dear sir to go around pointing fingers and calling names to people who are simply looking for answers to the truth......

Well, I will not resort to putting you down that way you have done to me......I will simply ask you one question......

WWJD?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!