Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dad was wrong..............
4/3/2007 12:03:42 PM
My Dad Was Wrong!

I was walking through Montgomery Ward's with my father one Satruday morning......I was 13......just looking @ everything in awe.  And like every young teenster - daydreaming what it would be like to have some of the things I in the store.  Dad looking @ powertools.....Mom was somewhere over in housewares.....and who even cares where my bratty sister was....

Well......I can remember it like it was yesterday!  We turned the corner......and there it was.  The most beautiful thing I ever saw.  (No it wasn't Carmen Electra here guys!  Get your mind out of the gutter!  I was 13 - not 30!  LOL)

Anyway.......there it was.....the most awesome BMX bike I'd ever seen!  My old 'banana seater' bike was gettting pretty worn - and my birthday was only 3 weeks away.  So I said "Hey Dad....how about this for my birthday?"

"Yeah - that's pretty neat buddy!" Then he looked @ the price.  "But money doesn't grow on trees ya know."

What? money doesn't grow on trees?

I beg to differ!

Money does grow on trees!  I have proof!  If you haven't checked out The berry Tree yet.........you owe it to your family, your health and your checkbook to do so.

They have a product that will make a huge difference in the quality of your health.....and a comp plan that is so unique......It's patent pending!  Oh yeah.....one more thing.  In this company - EVERYONE GETS PAID!  Even if you never recruit 1 single person.

Check it out

http://TheBerryTreeSolution.com

Don't miss your chance to get in on the ground floor.  Where do you think you'd be today had you got into Vitamark, Melaleuca, Xango, or even Nutronix when they first started?

Don't miss the boat my friends.  This is shaking the industry!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!