Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Affiliates do all the work and the program owner is the one getting rich ...
4/2/2007 4:39:14 PM
Proven Secrets For Earning Six-Figure Incomes Over and Over

For the first time ever Bogdan Fiedur, Millionaire and owner of AdlandPro, reveals the coveted secrets he used to earn six-figures per year as an Internet Business owner! (look at bottom for Google listing. I'm #2!!!)

Give Bogdan your time and he'll show you how you can do it too!

Here's just a small sample of the secrets he'll reveal to you ...

* researching the markets

* testing markets

* finding products/services you are good at

* how and where to find your market and customers

* how to presell your goods

* how to design your website business

* how to outsource those tasks you are weak in

* how to get a payment processor and what options are available

* how to start a mailing list with autoresponders

* how to start a newsletter

* How to create an affiliate program

* how to get others to advertise for you for free

* and a WHOLE LOT MORE ...

Many "GURUS" claim to have what you need for success and some do; selling it to you piece by piece at $47.00 to $1000.00's per program. Why should you be getting pieces to success when you can get it all in one package, one source, one time and totally affordable.

There are testimonials that surely claim that 'BusinessMaker X-Files' is worth 5 to 10 times what is being asked for. You owe it to yourself and your future success to at least check it out. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Click the banner now and take a couple of minutes to start securing your future and business.

BusinessMaker X-Files

You can see I am listed 2nd on Google for this.

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Affiliates do all the work and the program owner is the one getting rich ...
4/3/2007 1:06:13 AM
Hi Kenneth!  :-)

I would have to agree with you.  Having your own product and affiliates working for you is the best way to the road to freedom.  A good friend and I were just tonight  discussing a joint-venture project and recruiting some affiliates to promote it. 

This book of Bogdan's looks like it covers all the bases........

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Re: Affiliates do all the work and the program owner is the one getting rich ...
4/3/2007 1:28:56 AM
Hello Brian,

You are so right about it covering ALL of the bases. I was part of the study group last year and I know the book is thorough and it works. That's why I bought the resale rights to it as well. I know what the ebook gives. Just has to be followed.

Please grab a copy with the assurance and a 30-day money back guarantee that this ebook will help you step by step.

Kenneth
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 3:58:12 PM
I would love to learn as much as possible about this.

Mike King offered to set up a JV with my site, but I don't know enough to say yea or nay.

Where would I find this information and how to get affiliates interested?

+0
UPDATE: Re: Affiliates do all the work and the program owner is the one getting rich ...
4/6/2007 11:52:22 PM
9 days left before $100.00 price increase!
Don't wait!
More info here.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!