Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Listed #2 on Google ... and for a good reason!
4/2/2007 5:10:25 AM
Price increase planned for April 15th ... So don't wait any longer.

BusinessMaker X-Files has become a great seller and people that have bought it still can't believe they bought it for only $29.95.

Here's a messege from one of the buyers.

Ken,

I have had the ebook [BusinessMaker X-Files] for a week now and the first lesson on planning is worth more than what I paid for the whole thing. I have skimmed over some of the other lessons and WOW!

Are you sure I won't be billed monthly the $29.95? It's a one-time charge. Right?

Thanks for everything.

Joe Lukazari

Look at my Google listing.

http://www.google.com/search?q=BusinessMaker+X-Files

Now that the book has proven it's value the price will go up. April 15th will be the day and the increase will be by $100.00. So on April 15th the price will be $129.95.

I will increase the length on the money back guarantee to One Full Year on this purchase at $129.95.

But for now, if you act fast, you can save yourself $100.00 and get the ebook that is creating great business owners on the internet. Are you the next success story?

Click the banner now and get your copy at only $29.95 with a "no-risk" 30 day money back guarantee.

BusinessMaker X-Files

Kenneth R Sword Jr
Your Own Internet Business Today

+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Listed #2 on Google ... and for a good reason!
4/2/2007 12:05:07 PM
Hi Kenneth,
I have just purchased the ebook via paypal. However when fireforx came to refresh the page I got this...

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.yourowninternetbusinesstoday.com.

*   Check the address for typing errors such as
          ww.example.com instead of
          www.example.com

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Payment Details
Transaction ID:XXXXXXXXXXX68181R
Item Price:$29.95 USD
Total:$29.95 USD
Order Description:BusinessMaker X-File
Item/Product Number:BMXF001
Buyer:PAUL DAVEY

Your help in retrieving the book please

Regards
Paul Davey
aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
4/2/2007 1:08:50 PM
Hello Paul,

I'll look right into it.

Kenneth
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 1:27:23 PM
Thanks Ken,

not know that happen before very strange?

Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 1:36:16 PM
Thank's Ken,

Fully Downloaded all is now sweet :-)

cant wait to start reading.

Best Regards
Paul
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!