Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Yes, It's April 1st and NO, this is not a joke
4/1/2007 8:29:58 AM
Hello everyone.

I am just returning from the police station, El Paso's finest. It's 6AM. It's been a long night and NO, I wasn't arrested for anything. Let me tell you what happened.

I am moving into a new apartment complex and have yet to get the phone/Internet connected so I am on wifi and the signal I am connecting to is rather weak. I was looking at my BizzyBlogz.Biz account and saw one of my friends sent me a rather urgent messege. I tried to respond but the signal was acting up. So out the door I go to find a payphone to call on. It's 12:30AM.

I go down the corner to the 7-11 Store and called my friend in Denver. We talked for 10 minutes or so and I started feeling something around me wasn't right. I observe the area and relay to my friend I feel that something is going to happen. I noticed a car and a guy parked at the gas pumps and the guy had his back to the store as he stood between the car and the pump. Then I started to hear splashing, urine hitting the black pavement. I told my friend of this and commented it being a Saturday night the drunks will be out. well, to keep it short the urinator was the passenger and his driver went inside the store. The driver returned shortly and was having words with another driver parked in front of the store who also had a passenger.

All of a sudden you see the 'Cholo challenge' with the arms out and a fight erupted. I told my friend I had to go, hung up and dialed '911'.

I started to report what I am witnessing to the dispatcher, giving details to of clothing and hair style & color to reading the liscence plate off the car. All of a sudden it got real ugly. Blood was flying everywhere and it was obvious someone had a knife of some kind. I told dispatch to send medics as well. The offenders got in their car and tried to get away but was so slow and ended up hitting the victims' car and then finally getting out of the parking lot onto the road.

The victims managed to get into the store where a couple of females saw the wounds and started what they knew to help. Medics arrived and both were injured badly. One had a deep cut/gouge in his arm just below the elbow joint and three punctures in his back. The other had a wound below one eye and later found out it hit an artery in the facial area and he went into emergency surgery to save his life.

The time response for both police and medics was within 2 minutes. After going through the details with the officers and giving statements it was considered a gang fight and was to be turned over to the Gang Crimes Detectives. Now that means I get a free ride to the Police Station downtown to do an affidavit. Well, it turns out they had more than an affidavit to fill out. Mug shots and watching the store's surveillence tape also had to be done.

Turns out, with quick action, the offenders were caught and identified and the victims will live.

Why am I telling you all of this? Each action mentioned was a reaction of the way we are trained. From us calling for help to police doing what they are trained to do. We all are trained to do things but what we choose to do with that training is up to us. I would not try to do a Medics job without training or a policeman's job without the proper training. Yet it makes me look at how many people try to start a business on the Internet without the proper training.

With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Without training things won't be done correctly or at best be done half way. Time lost and wasted.

Don't put off training yourself for success. Do it right the first time and you won't end up wasting time trying something the wrong way or missing steps to success.

Click here and get the ebook that will give you all of the proper training you'll need for success.

Timing tonight saved a life. Now, save you and your family from lost time and money.
+0
Minks Thom

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Yes, It's April 1st and NO, this is not a joke
4/1/2007 10:00:32 AM

Great Kenneth!

Infact as part of going for a drivers licence course in Germany you must
take a first aid crash course. You are taught the basics skills needed to
position an accident victim, help with bleeding and breathing.

I still benefit knowing these.

All the best passing over this course.

Later,
Minkailu.

Let Me Show You How To Turn 6 Bucks Into $690 Income! \\\ GO TO =>> http://wheretomakemoneyonline.com/adla
+0
4/1/2007 11:29:01 AM

Thomas, that sounds like a great idea when a person gets their License.

Kenneth, so nice you helped instead of taking off like many people would have done.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2007 3:16:55 PM
oh my kenneth, you really had a hard night. you being there though, probably helped to save lives and capture criminals. way to go my friend.
now, yes we all have a responsibility to respond to situations in a positive way. this book can do that.
nan
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2007 9:44:31 PM
Hi Kenneth!  :-)

Bravo my good pal!  Quick thinking!  Thanks to you.........someone is able to hug thier child today. 

You Rock pal!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!