Menu

Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LINKS to APRIL FOOLS Forums....Today's Whammy TOM JONES...and the GRAPHICS CONTEST...Here`s a GOOD ONE:
4/2/2007 10:41:30 AM

Hi Kathleen and Terry,

Oh, I'm never too far away.  Yes, I too think Georgios will like the crystal ball graphic.  You know, he kind of reminds me of Merlin.  In a way that I just can't quite... ah never mind.  :)  Thanks for the WHAMMYs.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LINKS to APRIL FOOLS Forums....Today's Whammy TOM JONES...and the GRAPHICS CONTEST...Here`s a GOOD ONE:
4/2/2007 1:43:46 PM
HEY JOE,

Before the COCK crews three times on Sunday Morning we will have a KING. And WHAT A KING an APRIL FOOL'S KING. I thought you were leaving. You know Englishmen are strange, they have two (2) April Fool's Days. And PRINCE CHARLES will never be a King of England. Elizabeth will be there at least for 15 years.

HEY JOE I am not joking I AM MERLIN I just voted on you and you can not loose because when I am voting the person wins.

I will make some magics.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Susan Kewin

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/2/2007 3:55:04 PM

THANKS....GREAT STUFF

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

HAVE A GOOD LAUGH!

BLESSINGS,

SUSAN

Find out what the Phamaceutical Commpanies DO NOT want you to know. GREAT Home Business Opportunity http://Mannapages.com/suek
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 4:17:38 PM
Georgios,

I apologize for the joke.  It was good for the moment, but I sent ripples of worry out to all my friends.  I am like you, I love being in Adland and connecting with the wonderful parts of this world.  And, I all ready knew you were Merlin.  Thanks for casting a good spell of win for me.  I don't think I could win without it.  :)  I appreciate our friendship very much.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0