Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROMOTIONS! See what our FRIENDS are DOING...plus visit TOM CRUISE...and MORE GREAT STUFF Here:
3/27/2007 6:12:45 PM
You're welcome, Chris!  Have you visited those?  They are good places to look at and post!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROMOTIONS! See what our FRIENDS are DOING...plus visit TOM CRUISE...and MORE GREAT STUFF Here:
3/27/2007 6:21:49 PM

Hi Joe,

I hope I didnt use up all my messaging, I don't think so!  We could all start promoting each others new forum threads every day so then anyone who doesnt hang out with our group will eventually have to because we'll be promotion hogs for our friends! 

I watched Whose Line when it was on, now its in reruns on cable sometimes, Wayne Brady was fantastic, then he got his own talk show which then went off...it all seems like it happened in one day.  I'm getting old!  Time flies!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 6:23:44 PM

Georgios,

You skipped a couple days of Whammy, even when I directed you to it!  I forget what day that was.  If you don't get Whammyed everyday it's your own fault!  Te amo.  J't'adore on your way out!

New Reply
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 7:50:21 PM

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for your information and pointing to Joe's Hot Seat. You are not DJ only, but also coordinator of AdlandPro :-)  

Sometimes it's hard to get oriented in great amount of forums.

Have a great evening!

Natalya

The King of Fruits Is Coming
        DURIAN

www.durianwealth.com
          Ask Me!
          www.ineways.com/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 7:28:14 AM

Thank you, Natalya!

There are lots of secrets I learned from marketing by postal mail, if people on the internet would do a few small things this place would BOOM every day!  We need to form a circle of traffic within here, each forum we visit could have a list of their friends forums, or new interesting threads at other forums, that would create more constant activity and more cooperation among forum owners, not competitiveness.  Socializing should create a strong unit.  When I receive mail from some very popular magazine publishers, they often include ads from other publishers and recommendations to other magazines, the smart publishers become friends with each other so they can all build their subscriber bases much larger instead of being in competition and having a medium amount of readers.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!