Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Call ABM Toll-Free for $$$ Testimonials, yesterday we rocked their bandwidth! Plus see who's a VERY POPULAR # 9:
3/25/2007 5:23:11 PM

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the info about the phone conferece, I wrote it down!  Now all I have to do is be there.

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Call ABM Toll-Free for $$$ Testimonials, yesterday we rocked their bandwidth! Plus see who's a VERY POPULAR # 9:
3/25/2007 5:27:56 PM

Hi,

WoW!!!!!! What a Group! What a great bunch of talented players we have.No wonder we are making money so fast.It's only going to get better.I have never been this excited  in my 11 year's in the business.Most of these other businesses make promises. ABM Deliver's!

Everyone must listen to this call! After the call, you will enroll in the program,Because everyone wants a weekly check just like I GET!

What You Think About The Most, Becomes Your Reality!

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
3/25/2007 5:49:40 PM

To ALL going to the call...

The code number is #22014

I sent 2204

{{SORRY}}

Looking forward to hearing from everyone...

Pat

New Reply
+0