Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Call ABM Toll-Free for $$$ Testimonials, yesterday we rocked their bandwidth! Plus see who's a VERY POPULAR # 9:
3/25/2007 1:27:51 PM

See who's the 9th Philoxenia and post a comment!
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/629771/ShowThread.aspx

Yesterday I advertised so much that American Bill Money couldn't handle the bandwidth!  So if you're interested, call toll-free 1-800-617-5340.  There are many options to listen to, press 3 for testimonials and hear Gary from New York who has earned over $330,000 so far within 3 years, he earned $99,000 his first year with ABM!  When you're ready to join, become a Deluxe member for maximum income! The product ABM is offering is leads, also known as mailing lists on peel & stick labels, you can use these for ANY business you're promoting.  You'll also get postcards if you want to market American Bill Money by mail.  When they ask who referred you, that's me...Kathleen Vanbeekom # 8778.

ABM has been in business for over 3 years and they pay on time weekly AND monthly.  You can earn 5 paychecks per month.  Their unique every-other-one-up system goes infinitely through all levels beneath you.  I got my calculator and figured if you and everyone below you just makes 2 sign-ups of Deluxe members per MONTH, this can amount to approximately $200,000 in a year!  Join as a Deluxe member of ABM and encourage all your prospects to do the same!  Available to USA residents only.

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Call ABM Toll-Free for $$$ Testimonials, yesterday we rocked their bandwidth! Plus see who's a VERY POPULAR # 9:
3/25/2007 2:20:09 PM

Hi Kathleen,

American Bill Money is the best one out there,and trust me I have been searching for the right one to come along.I have been with the company a short time and I am making money! What all of these other companies promise ABM Deliver's! My check this Friday will be $225.I just love getting that pay-check every Friday! To all of my Adlander Friend's. Sign up today as a Delux Member under Kathleen  we are on the same team and I don't have to tell you she is just "Amazing"

Go to  www.americanbillmoney.com  When they asked who referred you tell them Kathleen Vanbeekom#8778     You will be so glad you did!

Alway's Think Abundance,It work's!!!

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Call ABM Toll-Free for $$$ Testimonials, yesterday we rocked their bandwidth! Plus see who's a VERY POPULAR # 9:
3/25/2007 3:14:13 PM

Thanks, Marty!

If you hadn't mentioned it to me directly I probably wouldn't have joined at all, but hearing about ABM from you, someone I already know...that really encouraged me to find out more about it.  I had received lots of postcards from other people by mail, people I don't know...and I saw a full explanation in a magazine that caught my attention but the clincher was having a real person here tell me about it directly, then I found out there are several more friends here already with ABM...all of that cemented my decision to join!

New Reply
+0
3/25/2007 3:37:56 PM

Hey Kathleen,

Pat here,

I'm so glad your on board!!!

Just to let you and all other ABMers, (and any fence riders)

know we are having are first ABM call tomorrow at 9 pm. est at www.talkshoe.com the number is (724) 444-7444 and the show # is 2204

I'll be there to tell all how to make $500-$1000 a week with this wonderful tool!

This will be one to be on!

I'm telling all... nothing to guess!!

How to start with $0 and make $500 your first week!

Not a show for the week and lame...

Bring lots of paper and a pen or pencil...

If you come and don't make $500-$1000 a week, YOU WILL NOW WHY you didn't

This is for ALL... Not just those In ABM...

But I guarantee if you don't have it...

YOU'LL want it!

Totaly generic...

Will not conflict with your MLM or direct sales.

This is for EVERYone!

Once you have it, It will change your life!

BE THERE!!

Pat Ritrosky

New Reply
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2007 5:01:17 PM

WOW!!!! is all I can Say.

Pat, what a group of of Dynamos we have

Those smart people won't be like our friend here and continue to Feed the Internet Pig.

Phoney Internet Matrices & Scams

Instead they will be Depositing into the their Personal Financial Fredom Account.

After they set aside re-investment money, to continue theri Business Growth.

We are going to Have nothing but FUN and so will our SERIOUS Friends.

No Bo-Peeps Allowed

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!