Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
AMERICAN BILL MONEY can bring you $100,000's in PASSIVE RESIDUAL$!
3/23/2007 2:25:25 PM

I just joined a VERY GOOD opportunity called American Bill Money, I'm in a great downline under 2 of our Adlandpro friends.  I studied this for awhile before joining so I'm certain it's of high quality.  When you join as a Deluxe member you'll earn $50 per MONTH from EACH person on your first level and you can also earn $25 from every other person who joins as a Deluxe member.  This every-other-up pay plan goes on through indefinite levels, this can potentially amount to $100,000's in passive residual income.  Sorry this is from American residents only.  Call toll-free 1-800-617-5340, press 3 for testimonials, if you join by phone, give my name and referrer # 8778.  One member who has been with ABM for 3 years has earned over $330,000 in three years, he earned $99,000 his first year.  You can also listen to testimonials at the site, if you join, go DELUXE, type in my Referrer # 8778.  Thanks!  http://www.americanbillmoney.com

Today's WHAMMY feature is the legendary CAT STEVENS, you'll probably recognize these great songs of the 70's: "Wild World"..."Morning Has Broken"...and "Moonshadow".  His gentle demeanor and beautiful lyrics captivated the world and made him a star until he decided stardom was no longer what he wanted.  Read his bio info here and reminisce with these 3 fantastic performances:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/628855.aspx

New Reply
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: AMERICAN BILL MONEY can bring you $100,000's in PASSIVE RESIDUAL$!
3/23/2007 4:55:38 PM

Congratulations Kathleen on your wise Choice of an Opportunity.

ABM is a time tested provider of REAL Cash Flow for the REAL Marketer.
Besides the very nice weekly and monthly Cash Flow, it has provided us with serious, decision making, prospects for our Main Business.

This system will work for those who know how top take MASSIVE ACTION, know how to PUT THEIR BUSINESS ahead of false Needs and invest in their own Future!

We will be starting a LIVE Broadcast Talk Show discussing the Secrets of Success in Direct Mail Marketing.

All Interested Join us Monday evenings, 9 PM EST on www.talkshoe.com

Sign in 15 minute early and learn more how to REALLY Market for Profit.

Call for any Details

530-798-0245

www.ez24centbiz.com

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
New Reply
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 5:31:20 PM

Kathleen,

Welcome to the TEAM! So happy to see you joining us!

Sure hope you can join us on the talk show Chuck talked about. We're all excited and learning together!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

New Reply
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 5:33:21 PM

Kathleen,

Welcome to the TEAM! So happy to see you joining us!

Sure hope you can join us on the talk show Chuck talked about. We're all excited and learning together!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 6:08:32 PM
Thanks Chuck and Valerie!

I'd heard about ABM thru the mail several times, then Marty Bromberg contacted me here about it.  A few days later I got a postcard by mail from a stranger AND I saw a full-page magazine ad explaining the every-other-up system.  So then I contacted Marty again here, I'd rather join thru someone I know and he had joined something of mine before, so did his upline Pat Ritrosky from Adlandpro, so I joined in their downline.  It's a done deal...like I said, I looked into it for several days first!  It looks fantastic!   I just had another Adland friend contact me with questions so this is my first day and it's going well already.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!