Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JOKE from Grandpa: THE AMISH AT THE MALL:
3/23/2007 10:42:30 AM

Hi Bea,

Thanks for the movie poster, I think I've seen that one!  I've seen most Tim Allen movies.  I'm glad you're back here being active and posting your great graphics! 

New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2007 8:06:21 PM

Hi Kathleen,

That was great Kath and not an insult to anyone. I love the simple ways that the Amish have instituted within and I am sure that they would get a kick out of this one. Peace and Love to all !

FREE ADS to all - NO Catch..  http://FreeAdTraffic.com  And If you need to place more than one ad simply use a different email address for each ad. This is a New site that is getting lots of hits.

New Reply
+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/24/2007 9:14:17 PM

Hi Kathleen,

That was a very funny story, I can just imagine how they must have felt.  I live around five miles from amish country and I certainly see alot.  A few years ago I used to go with my car and drive to a amish farm for some fresh produce.  I always felt a little funny driving down their long lane which was a dirt road.  Their transportation was a horse and carriage and the children had dirty bicycles.  As I was packing the car up with the items that I purchased the children would always look at me and stare.  I felt like I was a rich person driving back down the dirt lane.  I was sure was  glad to be back on the main road again. 

Dona M. Dry
New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 9:34:01 AM
Geketa and I had the same thought on this one! Too funny.
Don't you truly love the Amish-they are a very real example of free people.
They are not slaves to the ideas of others and that is so refreshing to see in action.
Thanks for all you do, I have more to say about that a little later (mul-ti-tasking at the moment:)
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!