Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
STOP TYPING...get this little goodie to POST ADS FOR YOU! Plus visit today's WHAMMY for 2 HOT CLASSICS!!
3/21/2007 9:54:27 AM

To all my very supportive forum visitors, here's something that can help you post ads faster and easier...you can get a free trial version of Type-It-In.  You just set it up by typing your ads into it once, then it types for you over and over each time you need to post ads into different online forms...get Type-It-In here: http://www.wavget.com

Today's WHAMMY features 2 classic songs from The Zombies, these songs were also performed last night by 2 contestants on American Idol and they both did very well!  Listen to "She's Not There" and "The Time Of The Season" and see some great videos and today's gorgeous graphic: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/626838.aspx

New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: STOP TYPING...get this little goodie to POST ADS FOR YOU! Plus visit today's WHAMMY for 2 HOT CLASSICS!!
3/21/2007 11:15:35 AM

Hi Kath

I've just visited the WHAMMY forum...GREAT by the way and I also want to thank you for the wavget url. I will definately save it and possibly use it when I get my new computer.  Thanks much

JR

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: STOP TYPING...get this little goodie to POST ADS FOR YOU! Plus visit today's WHAMMY for 2 HOT CLASSICS!!
3/21/2007 12:32:53 PM
HELLO Katheleen,

Thank you for the WAVGET url. You ahve to give us more info on how it works. Iwent in there but  I could not understand it.

WarmRegards
GEORGIOS
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 12:40:36 PM

Hi JR and Georgios,

When you get to http://www.wavget.com click on the Typeitin link on the left column, then on the next page, scroll halfway down the page to download Typeitin Professional version.  I think its a 30-day trial.  Then when you get it, set up your ads with {tab} between fields, and {enter} to make line breaks.  I'm sure you'll figure it out.  You can just click the Tab and Enter keys on your keyboard as you set up your ads.  After the trial period, you can pay to keep using it or it will lock up.  It's well worth paying for, I don't earn commissions from telling you but it's a great tool for people who post ads relentlessly.

New Reply
+0
3/22/2007 4:59:13 PM

Thanks Kathleen,

This will help a great deal.

Much Success!

Sincerely,

Nathaniel

PLUG-IN PROFITS FOR RESIDUAL INCOME

DOWNLINE BUILDER FOR CASH!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!