Menu

Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who's in your midst? Who's NOT here? Would you know the difference?
3/18/2007 12:12:15 AM

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for the wonderful music.  Jambalaya has always been a favorite and Hunter Hayes is absolutely fantastic. 

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2007 9:24:59 AM

Hi Dennis,

I'm always pleasantly surprised when you show up in my forums, you're an infrequent but very welcome visitor!  Thanks for going to the Philoxenia forum and inviting Yvonne and Dimitra.

New Reply
+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/19/2007 2:17:08 PM

Hi there,

I just made a new friend Dimitra from Greece.  Welcome Dimitra to Adlandpro and all the wonderful friends here in the communtiy.  The communtiy is a very special place to be meeting friends from all walks of life and learning about their lives and the businesses they have.  I also learned that Van Morrison is from Ireland.  I loved his music, he was a fan of mine back in the 70's.  Wild Night was one of my favorite songs.  Thanks again Kathleen for inviting me, I made a new friend, and learned something new about an old friend.

Dona M. Dry
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 4:56:21 PM

Hi JR and Terry,

Thanks for being consistent supporters here and at my other friends forums!  The Georgios is back full-throttle as a prime promoter of his friends here, that's the person to stand next to!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 5:01:02 PM

Hi Dona,

Thanks for posting in all my forums, even if I don't have time to reply each time, I do read them all!  I'm glad you like the Whammy forum, Van Morrison was one of my sister's favorites and I just found out he's from Ireland, I knew it was either there or Scotland.  Thanks for mentioning "Wild Nights" now I can look that up, it was also remade by John Mellencamp as a duet with a woman...with a long name, I will find it!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!