Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT TRUTHS we have learned throughout the STAGES of LIFE...
3/6/2007 7:59:47 AM
Thanks, Beth!

I could also use more visitors at my Whammy forum, if you haven't been there lately!  Thanks for your support!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 8:03:45 AM

Hi Chris, thanks for visiting!

Actually, my dad sent me that late last night.  I'm not usually on much but I decided to check in around 10:30-11 pm and the first thing I thought when I got his email was..."Why can this old guy stay up later than I do?!"

He always asks me if I watch Leno or Letterman, the only thing I watch is the inside of my eyelids.  LOL.

New Reply
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 11:41:29 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Those were really funny thanks for the great laugh.. I might get old ,but that don't mean I have to like it .. lol I will kick and scream the whole way trust me !

Besides, I have figured out the secret .. it's all about gravity .. since I have spent the past .. blah blah years , standing up right and walking on my feet I have decided to spend the rest of the time .. walking on my hands.. This way everything that has fallen down will  by the time I die  be back to normal position.. !Now I just have to learn how to type, eat and zip my jeans upside down .. open to suggestions always !!

I have three teen as boy and have found out that you can't even super glue Jello to a tree.. lol

Blessings and thanks again for the grins ..

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 7:18:55 AM

Hi Geketa!

You're absolutely right about gravity, if we spent our lives hanging upside down we'd all look only half the age we really are!

I also have teenage boys AND I had stepsons, boys have a way of doing the most awful things and still making it seem amusing....to THEM!

New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2007 12:50:48 PM
Hey Kathleen, Do you know you are LONGER than you are TALL? And, I can PROVE IT! Lay on the floor with your head against a wall and have someone measure from the bottom of your feet to the wall. What is that measurement? Then stand next to the wall and have them measure from the floor to the top of your head. What is that measurement? You will find it is LESS! So you are NOT as Tall as you are Long. In fact, the difference may well be as much as TWO INCHES! Why? GRAVITY! ------------------ Better than MLM? You Betcha! http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=R2949
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!