Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Are You Tired Of Promised Riches And Not Seeing Them?
2/22/2007 2:36:36 PM
Why keep wasting time and money? Why advertise and sell for others when you are making only pennies compared to what the owner is making.

The owner makes bank while you and 1000's of others pay to advertise and get a few sales each only to make a percent of the sale and net less since you paid for the advertising.

How would YOU like to be the top person and have others selling and advertiising for YOU?

Click the banner to find out how.

BusinessMaker X-Files

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are You Tired Of Promised Riches And Not Seeing Them?
2/22/2007 2:49:46 PM

Hi Kenneth (BlogGuy). How have you been? I am taking a look at this. Sounds good.

See you in Bizzy!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
2/22/2007 8:07:43 PM
Hi Sharon,

I doing well. How about yourself?

To have a real good look go ahead and order with confidence. I offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you feel this will not make you successful.

Kenneth
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2007 9:02:25 PM

Kennith,

Good to see that you are still in there kicking butt and taking names, way to go...I want to thank you for the post and will look at your proposal it really does sound good, I know what you mean when you said pay out dollars and get back pennies, I have been doing that for years...

Also, thank you for keeping me in the loop, I may not get back to you on everything as I have both hands full most of the time.

Again, thanks for the news and for keeping me in the loop.

Sincerely,

Manuel D.

+0
2/22/2007 10:12:10 PM
Hello Manuel,

Glad to see you are still around. Taking names is the game for sure. I will say I love it when someone drops in again after some time away. Always an open door around here.

When you grab this come back and post an honest opinion of what you get.

If you're not happy, state it and then ask me for the refund.

Best to you.

Kenneth
+0