Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Share Your Business Here
6/30/2008 4:16:31 PM

Hi Philip!

Driven Rapid Wealth is a wonderful program where you buy ad packages and get 200 % back on them.A 50 dollar package will therefore mature at 100 dollars.

The first package you purchase for 10 dollars includes the same as other packages, namely one text ad, a banner and hits to a site of your choice.

You can also earn referral commissions!

This is not HYIP!

It´s not MLM

It´s an advertising program where you earn a percentage of all the earnings in the company, more and more depending on how many packages you are purchasing.

You can buy one a day.

http://www.drivenrapidwealth.com?ref=poetrymusic

Your friend,

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 2:29:53 PM

Hi Robert: Thanks for allowing us to post here!

This is the most ingenious automated marketing system ever invented!

Generate Traffic To Your Website!! Generate!!

Generate Money Placing Free Ads On The Internet!!

Sell More Products And Recruit More Distributors!!

All Of This And More For Just A Few Minutes A DAY!!

AD SURF DAILY THE MOST EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING SYSTEM ON THE WEB!!!

Your advertising becomes FREE with rebates and you can earn 25% on your purchase! In order to earn a rebate, an advertiser must have an active ad package. The minimum ad purchase is only $10.00. The purpose of the rebate program is to reward purchasers for viewing and visiting the web sites of other advertisers. This creates an internal network beneficial to all advertisers and their businesses. When a web site owner purchases ad packages, he/she is qualified to be paid rebates for viewing other web sites. The rebates are paid from ad purchase sales of the Cash Generator, the sale of banner ads on the Cash Generator, sale of e-books and any other products that ASD decides to market.

Try our system for free to see if you think that this could be right for you!

Beverly Kersey
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 2:36:50 PM
To begin with, thank you for inquiring about the astounding world of Treasures and its powerful X2 Royalty Sharing System. Kathy Hamilton here, and I am truly excited about this fantastic new opportunity to help you achieve TOTALECONOMIC FREEDOM. That's right – this email is not about just making a few extra dollars,it's about so much more! As you view the Video Tour HERE , you will realize that the doorsof Treasures openly invite you to enjoy one of the most fulfilling adventures of a lifetime! Here are just a few of the remarkable BENEFITS Treasures has in store for you! You could be on your way and ready to start earning before the day is out. 1. You can start doubling*your*money 1 time - 100 times EVERY TIME. 2. This is possible because you earn 200% in "Book Royalties" on EXCLUSIVE products sold company- wide (and just wait until you see the first totally exclusive product that starts your income rolling). 3. There is No Selling & No Recruiting required to start earning right away! 4. You can design a weekly, monthly or annual income with unlimited earning potential. 5. You get a complete Marketing System - lead capture sites, auto responder system, etc. if you want to really take your income through the roof as soon as possible. 6. You receive live Professional Training and support. This really is the FIRST EVER Royalty Sharing System of its kind. The company-wide sales of Treasures alone provides you with a completely UNIQUE home based business and the sky is the limit! Author, E. Laurence Bake's inspirational masterpiece, "The Poet & The Princess: TREASURES" is not just any book, it is a timeless and fully illustrated digital Gift Book about, Prosperity, Wealth and TOTAL ECONOMIC FREEDOM. It has the potential to sell millions of copies worldwide as did similar books, such as Think and Grow Rich, Jonathon Livingston Seagull, As a Man Thinketh and The Secret. And you can earn a royalty check DAILY just as if you wrote the book yourself and are enjoying its rewards as a successful author. That's why it's called the Treasures X2 "ROYALTY SHARING" system. You are actually sharing a HUGELY, GENEROUS portion of the author'sroyalties on every book that sells company wide, even if you did not sell it - even when retail customers purchase a copy. I told you this was amazing! What makes “TREASURES” so different from any other book is that it doesn’t just talk about Wealth & Prosperity – IT BECOMES THE VEHICLE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE IT! Please take a minute to download the beautiful Book Sample HERE and then be sure to purchase your own personal copy. Although there is NO selling or sponsoring required, the Treasures X2 Royalty Sharing System is designed to reward those who contribute to the growth of sales internationally – it is a business builder’s dream come true! How the TREASURES X2 ROYALTY SHARING SYSTEM works: 1. Purchase ONE “TREASURES” Gift Book Package at $60. This includes two (2) Books with confidential security and access codes. 2. The very next day after your purchase, the Treasures X2 RoyaltySharing System begins to pay you daily UNTIL YOUR 200% EARNINGS REACH $120.00. 3. To receive daily pay outs, NO selling or recruiting is required. However, business builders do earn a very powerful 10% on LEVEL 1 & 10% on LEVEL 2. Example: If you have purchased 1 Gift Book Pack to give to family or friends, you earn $120.00 for a generous 100% rebate PLUS 100% PROFIT which equals a very nice 200% cost to earnings ratio. There are no limits to the number of Gift Book Packs you can purchase. So if you purchase 10 you can look forward to $1200.00; 20 = $2400.00; 40 = $4800.00 and so on. And still, the Level 1 and Level 2 10% reward system can add even greater value to your over all earnings. Multiply all this by the number of Packs you choose and you can see how TREASURES X2 seeks to help improve your personal prosperity for years and years to come. I hope by now you are as excited as I am and I definitely look forward to working with you. I also invite you to join me on Tuesday evenings at 10:00 pm EST for our live Business Overview call. The call number is 641-715-3200 pin 480192# http://www.treasuresgiftbook.biz/kh1472 Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
7/1/2008 3:04:10 PM

To begin with Thank you for your invitation to Share my business with everyone.This one is fairly new to me but I really like it.It's helped me alot.This has saved alot of time for me,Which is great especially now with our great weather I'd rather be enjoying it and my family instead of on the computer placeing ads.

HAVE A LOOK.

V.IP. Access to Send 57,000,000,000 ADs Mthly LifeTime Member

V.I.P. Access To our members pages only our V.I.P.s see with blasters , cash programs like $100 in affiliate account no charge to you , $2000+ in ebooks and downloads , free traffic , paid traffic from $1.95 for 1000 visitors and access to send ads to yahoo groups ,msn and google groups and 289+ blasters.

Thats right and 90% Off for this Important Nessasary Program.
Access to 1,734,000,000 Inboxes Daily.

ADVERTISE TO BILLIONs DAILY IN JUST MINUTES
57,000,000,000 ADs Every Month

http://tinyurl.com/5mk6mh

Email Submitters are probably the quickest, easiest and most effective
marketing tool in internet marketing today. People love them, and for
good reason. In seconds, you can do what used to take hours sending
email copy. These Submitters combines the best of the best in one
single place. Imagine having simple to use submitters
which will submit to a total of 57,000,000,000 BILLION ADs.
WOW

PEOPLE IT'S NO BULL............

You will have access to the most powerful set of , double opt-in
submitters on the face of the planet and we are selling it for the
bargain basement price of ONLY $10.50 - NORMALLY $99.00
Why so
cheap? Easy. We want to help your business, we want you to finally
receive ALL the traffic and sales you've worked so hard to get and
have not gotten as you deserve yet , NOW YOU WILL . $2000 worth of
V.I.P. Access included with order,which includes LIFETIME Access to every NEW Blaster and Submitter TO COME.

This program is RED HOT right out of the gate and you NEED to grab
it immediately. To make it even better you can join our affiliate program
and make a whopping $5 Over&Over in our fast selling program.

GET YOURS NOW ONLY $10.50

https://paydotcom.com/r/46116/blafountain/18611843/

Lots of business opts like a REAL Credit Card business backed
by banks like BANK OF AMERICA and more....billion dollar industry.All info onsite when you go to blasters access page , plus $2000 worth of gifts and downloads.

Have Great Success.

Brenda LaFountain

lafountainenterprises@live.com

Warmest Regards, Brenda LaFountain Stop by and see what I have at my online store.I sell Unique Toys Kids Love. http://toyskidslove.zlio.net
+0
Re: Share Your Business Here/Your Report
7/1/2008 3:33:42 PM

Hello

Dan here

I hope you are doing well... and I hope you have been finding some
hope for your business aspirations within our marketing group's
free report.

http://200blueprint.com/r/global/freereport

You may or may not know this but the key to success in any online
business is to set up a system that does two things over and over
again:

1) Generates new leads.
2) Follows up with those leads.

And I don't mean create leads to sell them crappy ebook after
crappy ebook you have never even read yourself. Those "the money is
in the list" people are just dead wrong.

Think about it. New leads and effectively working existing leads is
really the core of virtually any business model. BUT, that means you
are introducing them to YOUR business, NOT a bunch of affiliate
products in different indistries in the hopes of making $20 here
and there off of beginners online who don't know any better.

That is not a business model - that is total garbage! They call that
affiliate marketing these days. That is not even close to what
affiliate marketing is...some would like you to believe it though.

It doesn't matter what business you are in:

* if you are an Ezine publisher... you need new subscribers.
* if you are a Real Estate Agent... you need new buyers & sellers.
* if you are an entertainer... you need to find new markets.
* if you are a network marketer... you need more prospects.
* if you are an insurance agent... you need more leads.

We just choose to be in the business of helping people become more
economically free, the RIGHT way.

We are ready to personally train and coach you in our system that
has proven to be tremendously effective for our marketing group and
everyone who joins our team.

Imagine being able to work personally with top notch & successful
Internet marketing professionals. And when I say "personally", I
mean PERSONALLY! Only members can see the $200 Blueprint Private
Members Forum (for obvious reasons) but boy is it something!

When you get access to the  private members forum you will not only
have a daily schedule written for you to follow, but you will
receive all of the top training you will ever need! I am talking
about "real" training...the "click here, paste this here" kind of
training where you will know EXACTLY what to do!

What more do you want? I guarantee you no one else
would give you this just for being a member. In fact, last I checked
a similar system to ours was charging more than $40 just for access
to their daily marketing schedules! We do that and MORE and don't
charge any extra fees.

Are you ready for success?

Are you ready to be trained by some of the best in the business?

Visit

READ this free report from beginning to end. If you have already
read it get signed up and start your new life today!

With gratitude,

Dan G
$200 Blueprint

---------------------------------------------------------

Learn how to build a TEAM to market anything you would like to market over the Internet. http://www.dgvortexmarketing.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!