Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Life is something like this trumpet...
2/19/2007 11:09:38 PM

Hi Jo,

It is true that quite often the outcome is not what one had expected. In fact statistically 70% of our actions and decisions are wrong according to research.

In order to be useful in 30%, you have to make 70%  of actions which will result in errors and work which won't directly contribute to your outcome.

The more you put in the more you will get out.
You do the math.

In my business I call this 70% research. Some people call it failures.

Bogdan Fiedur

Hello
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Life is something like this trumpet...
2/20/2007 12:44:58 AM
W.C. Handy photographed by Carl Van Vechten, 1941
W.C. Handy photographed by Carl Van Vechten, 1941

William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873March 28, 1958) was an African American blues composer and musician, often known as "the Father of the Blues."

W. C. Handy remains among the most influential of American songwriters. Though he was one of many musicians who played the style of music that is distinctively American, he is credited with its invention not only because he was formally educated and able to notate his music for publication and hence, posterity, but because of syncopated rhythms, a style unique to his music.

While Handy was not the first to publish music in the blues form, he took the blues from an obscure regional music style to one of the dominant forces in American music.

Handy was an educated musician who used folk material in his compositions. He was scrupulous in documenting the sources of his works, which frequently combined stylistic influences from several performers. He loved this simple early music and brought his own transforming touch to it.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!