Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Has Anyone Ever Sent You An Email Like THIS?
2/17/2007 12:19:14 PM

Hello guys,

I don't claim to be a genious or even a mlm guru but I believe the way to use YouTube would be like this.

Go to YOurTube and find some stupid redneck doing something really stupid (kind of like the ones who hooked the girl to some bungee cords that were hooked between two trees and then took a 4 wheeler and pulled her like like around what seemed to be 100 feet and let her go) and send it out and add your own little byline ad to the beginning of the email before people watch the video or even do it after. That way you don't spend a dime and still will get people to see your ad as it is passed around cyberspace.

Seems to work for me.

TTYL,

Mark Gibson

PS. Did you get your jerky today?

http://www.snackat.jerkydirect.com

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
2/17/2007 1:14:55 PM
That's a good try Mark. But the only way to know the real working strategies is from the ebook. Btw ... you get resale rights, website and all as well when you get it and you sell for 100% profit. Not a percentage.

So, you can get your copy, learn from a master, resell just one copy and you made your money back and learned for free.

Enjoy,

Kenneth
+0
2/17/2007 1:41:42 PM
Many jumped on the YouTube Mailer and was part of the massive SPAMming of comments on YouTube.

Here's a way to find out how to legitimately use YouTube and I all I see here is people guessing how and not finding out how.

And you are passing up the opportunity to 100% resale rights and a website so you can help educate others, too.

Don't be left behind and let all that possible business pass you by for your competition. Get your copy since there is only 6 days left to get it.

Go ahead and pick up your copy now, and start making
money with this course right away. Here's the URL:

YouTube Traffic

Your friend,

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/17/2007 7:08:37 PM
Ken, Not only did I EVER say, infer or imply people could not earn money with this, I also wished you success with it. I only logically and rationally pointed out people would NOT get anywhere as many views as many videos do. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0