Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/21/2008 1:06:20 PM

HI FRIENDS,
Please pray for our neighbor who is in critical condition in the hospital. She is a diabetic and is in a coma right now. Also pray for a friend of ours who lost a good friend.
(That's Regina and Gary ).
Thanks and God bless !
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2008 8:23:10 AM

Please take the time to join me in prayer for this family, I pray that God will give them the faith and strength may they find the peace and understanding of God's will. May God show his Mercy on this child of God. Thank you for all your prayers for there is no prayer unheard.

Peaches

Kinks ....Love of my Life had 13 Units of Blood Given...It was a Torrential
Flood of Blood Loss..They Gave Him Emergency Surgery and He made it thru,But
went into a Coma....He has been on Life support for 2 days Now* Yesterday,He had
a Grand Mall Seizure....Not sure of the spelling of that,But who cares at this
point.....His heart rate was 200 today,so He may of had a heart attack or stoke,tommorrow We will take him off of Life support* Yesterday, I talked to
him...sang him songs,and told him Angels were surrounding Him and what such a
good Man he is and God will Protect him......I know in My Heart    he is Already
Gone*.....I kissed Him on His Forehead and said Goodnite Sweetheart...Forever*
Saying Prayers for Him Members to safely Pass On to his New Journey* I keep
Candles Burning for his Journey.....He is and Was One Amazing Man.....My Baby
Kinks.....Love of My Life* Bless his Soul.......Signing off.........Lisa

+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2008 9:16:09 AM
Hi Sue and Carla,

March 12, 2004, I was going through the same thing knowing that my oldest son at 36 was being called home; I knew in my heart for the last 5 days that this would be it, and thanked God for taking him and thanked God for having had the opportunity to know and share life with this wonderful young man (Stéphane) whose life touched so many. Although being human and suffering his loss, we all knew in our hearts that he had gone to where one day, all of us hope to be forever.

So, I have a little idea of what your friend is going through, and would like to add my thoughts and prayer of thanks for the gift that this person has been for their love ones. Thank you Lord.

God bless

Louis Pominville
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2008 9:32:06 AM

Thank you Louis I like you know all to well.  My son was called home in Feburary of 2006. Young man of 34 heartattack. Thank you for your prayers.

Sue

+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2008 11:08:20 AM
Thank You Peaches for remembering my frind Lisa (Solaris Rocks) and her beloved Kinks.  She has been a special friend of mine since before she moved from New Orleans during the time of the hurricane.  I have surfed her sites for years.  Lisa is top knotch and love "her Kinks". 

I have not heard from her today. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!