Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
6/9/2007 11:21:32 AM
HELLO FRIENDS,
I plan on having a meeting tomorrow in the conference room or yahoo so I will get in touch with everyone who is on my messenger  who has shown interest.
Thanks and God bless :)
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 8:45:08 PM

Hello friends :)

I don't have my computer at this time but can still check messages so if you need anything let me know. I am changing jobs in the next couple of weeks so please be praying with me about that.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and I should have my computer by tomorrow. Thankfully it was just a minor repair. God bless :)

Carla 8)

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 9:29:40 PM
Dear Carla,
Know that I am praying for you always, as im sure are other prayer partners too. Hope you 'puter problems are sorted out soon. Look forward to meeting on line again for fellowship n prayer, along with our other friends.

Last time I had power outrage and couldnt make it on time, but did come in a good 1/2 hour later !!  its been raining heavely here every evening n thru the nite....and as always power blows :-(

Bless you busy lady

Pauline R

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 6:47:26 AM

Hello Pauline,

Thanks for your prayers as well as all the other prayer partners! God is good and He is faithful.

Take care,

Carla :)

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 5:03:32 PM

Hello Friends,

Here is the copy of an email I received. Please pray for this family.

Thanks and God bless !

Carla :)

My name is Bonnie Ramsey and I am coming to you by recommendation by Linda Harvey. She told me to send this to you as you have a prayer forum.

I am a member of MySpace and my daughter came across a heartwrenching site (several actually) about a little boy suffering from shaken baby syndrome. He was left at a day care and is now in a Tampa, FL hospital fighting for his life. It happened May 8th and his parents are with him every second. Their expenses are mounting and I am trying to help them get this out to help with prayers and donations. The official page for the donation link is http://www.myspace.com/helpkaleb

I checked this out thoroughly and unfortunately it is a valid story. They arrested the lady who did this but she is free on a $5,000 bond! That is just unreal to me! They have also had this on FOXX news and CNN. I was hoping you would post this in your forum for me so we can get prayers or possibly donations for this poor family. I am sending them some computer software that they need to make banners and flyers in the morning and building a special page on my website for them linking visitors to their story and donation page. I just feel so helpless! But I will keep my prayers going for them and hope you will do the same. I am sending some pictures but not sure if email takes the html code. He is an adorable child and I can't imagine what this family must be going through!

Thanks so much for any help you can give me on this!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!