Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/6/2007 12:03:20 AM
Hi Carla, :-) Congrats Natalya for passing your boards. You are so smart! You will make a great nurse. Blessings, LaNell
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2007 7:17:25 PM
 HELLO EVERYONE,
I am praying that you all have a blessed and happy Easter, especially as you celebrate the true meaning, that Christ is risen indeed! Thanks again to all my prayer partners and I hope it works out that we can meet again soon.
God bless you all,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
4/9/2007 10:58:15 AM
Hello Carla,

What an awesome forum and one that is much needed considering what's going on around us in the world today. My prayer is for our sons and daughters who are fighting a futile war in Iraq. I pray that our Lord will surround them with his loving protection until we can bring them home.

I feel the waste of human life involved in situations where there can be no positive solution or outcome is utterly reprehensible. Let's all band together in prayer for the safe return of our troops. Enough is enough!

Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 11:23:56 AM
Amen Jeannie,

we join you in prayer for Gods protection to be over all the young women and men out there risking their lives to keep us safe. May the Good Lord watch over them always and bring them back home safely.

Will continue to keep them in prayer.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2007 8:09:03 PM
HELLO FRIENDS,
Please pray for me  since I have been fighting a fever every nite when I come home. Usually its gone by the next day, but I am evidently fighting off something.
Also pray for the Simpkins family since the enemy is trying to put sickness on them... we all have the victory in Jesus's name. Pauline is offline but can be contacted by yahoo messenger that goes to her mobile phone, so if you have an urgent message or prayer request you can contact her there.
GOD IS REALLY  GOOD ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!