Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/18/2007 7:43:25 AM
Thanks Carla, Natalya and all my prayer partners, for your prayers for my father, and myself. I am so grateful that I can depend on you all to stand by me in prayer in times like these, and it sustains me so much. THANK YOU and GOD BLESS !!
Luv you all much,

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2007 7:55:36 AM
Dear Pauline,
You are quite welcome! God definitely answers prayers . You were greatly missed while gone but we know you were with us in spirit. Im glad his tests came out ok.
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/19/2007 12:04:32 PM
Hello FRIENDS,
We also need to pray for the Everett Family, a friend of mine in Christianunion.com asked us to.
Thanks,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 11:07:14 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi,

I won't take up much of your time.  I do understand that this prayer cell does have prayers going out for Shirley and I.  I just wanted to say God Bless you.  I am not that great when it comes to prayers, however Shirley is.  I would also like to ask God's blessings for Carla, Geketa and all that have found it in their hearts to support us in our time of need.  If you do have the time to visit Carla's forum (as I don'r want to take precious time to repeat what has already been said) you will find that I have offered what I feel is a very generous offer for your help.  Shirley and I have been members for about two years and I have noticed that in some areas the water is becoming stagnant.  Not that anyone has done anything wrong but rather because too many people don't do anything.  I pray that God helps us all to see our way clear to change the direction to that of walking in a new light.  I offer free banner placement and commercials.  Perhaps when someone else is in need they may offer advice or advertising.  If each of us (myself included) just at least makes a tiny effort to help one another, we will all see things much brighter in a New Light that shines from above.  Do unto others what you would like to be done unto you.  If you see one without clothing, give them the shirt off your back.  When you see one hungry give them some food to eat, when you see someone with thirst, give them a drink.  We have had many members of our community over the past two years that have asked for our help.  Many have dissappeared.  Are they gone completely?  Not really.  They are at Big Daddy Friend's or other communities.  Do you know what they are doing in these other communities?  They are telling their new friends that the people at AdlandPro Community do not care about one another.  This is sad, and I know it's not true.  I pray that we can all learn to have a lot more commpassion for one another. God Bless you all for the great work that you are doing here and all I ask is that you pray for Shirley and I and others in need of help and friendship.

God Bless You

Mike 

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 12:31:31 AM

Mikes a Good Guy (I LIKE MIKE), remember those bottons back in the 50s for prez they say (I Like Ike)? Lol   Heres something free for ya http://10000freehits.com/signup.php?ref=5893  heres a prayer from my folder.Dear Father, who gives us the mind of Christ,

The natural person cannot understand us or you, or what you are
doing in us, for these things are spiritually discerned, and he
cannot receive your gifts.

Natural people cannot judge us, but you enable us to judge
everything. "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to
instruct him?" But we understand, for you have given us the very
mind of Christ!

How wonderful it is! How great and merciful you are to give us
this precious gift! I love you, Lord.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus I give you thanks for the supernatural wisdom
you have bestowed on us by reason of our faith. Amen  Your AdlandPrayerwarrior.... Stop by to say Hi...

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!