Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/28/2007 5:43:42 AM
 Hello Friends,
I'll be gone awhile today but thanks for these messages! We'll be praying with you Mike and if you want to join us in the conference we'd be glad to have you .
God bless you all!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Jeff Grant

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2007 10:14:08 AM
Carla, thanks for the invitation to your prayer forum. I'm not sure yet if the time will work for me but I do ask for general prayer for myself & my children. I have several things I'm pondering currently & my children are in need of GOD's guidance in thier everyday life's. thanks so much. jeff/jethro
jeff grant www.jag1global.com http://www.jdpremium.com/jeff home of the BEST PAY PLAN IN MARKETING www.unitedassembly.com Making JESUS Famous
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2007 12:02:31 PM
Hello Jeff,
You are welcome! We'll add you to the list, we are opened to anytime that people want to meet in the conference room, so let me know.
God bless!
Carla ;)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2007 9:09:28 PM
 HELLO Friends,
Thanks to Natalya, Pauline and Tony for coming tonite and I know several were there in spirit!
Please pray for Pauline while she travels to Chenai this weekend ( hope I spelled it right ).She'll have a 12 hour trip one way and 12 hour trip back.
I hope everyone can join us Monday evening and if you prefer another time , let us know! WE ARE OPENED to anytime you need prayer and we can all get in a conference, all it takes is 2 or 3. Thanks alot and I love you all in the Lord! :)
God bless you !
Carla :)
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2007 9:21:17 PM
Thank you Carla, I do need all the prayers I can get going up for me, its going to be a long hard trip, but I'm glad Im doing it...yes its for the Lords work, as you know...so he will surely bless me. Thank you Natalya and Tony for coming and blessing me n Carla, yes all it takes for 2 or 3 to be gathered in HIS name, and HE is there. Judy we prayed for you and for all our other brothers n sisters who needed prayer.
Looking forward to the monday nite meeting.

stay blessed y'all [as Carla would say :-) ]

Paula
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!