Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/12/2009 4:18:21 AM
Oscar Red Carpet 1Hi, Ken!
Thank you so much for your Prayers and please thank Hazel for her Prayers for me also!! I have been going down hill quite a bit healthwise, lately, and reading through Carla's Prayer Cell, I came across your Message and you filled me with Joy and Inspiration. I apologize for it taking so long to get back with you, but, I have not been on the Internet all that much lately. I am so glad that you enjoy my Posts that I put up. Looking forward to hearing from you and God Bless You, Hazel, and Your Families!

Love and Peace,
Shirley Ruth Caron

http://protectourchildren2009.tripod.com
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPROS GARDEN OF PRAYER WHERE YOU CAN FIND A PLACE OF REST
8/13/2009 12:53:17 PM
Hi Carla & friends,

Please continue to keep me & my mom,brother & sister in your prayers. Since 12/07 i believe my family has been under spiritual attack. My family has endured illness,the passing of my uncle & financial setbacks & continuing problems since.

Thanks for your continuing prayers.

I read the prayer forum here each day although i don't always post always say a prayer for all your requests.

Thanks,
Robert
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2009 10:01:07 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Carla,
 I would like to ask our friends at AdlandPro Community to please pray for Shirley at this time.  She received a call from her nephew Joe earlier this evening letting her know that her sister Marion lost her battle with Cancer.  Although Shirley knew that Marion did not have much time left, it still comes as a shock.  Joe said that his mother's body will be cremated, a prosess that takes about two weeks.  After that, there will be a funeral at their house in Green Cove Springs, Florida (right outside Jacksonville.  Marion was Shirley's only sibling and the last of her immediate family.  We know that we will not be able to attend the funeral, but hopefully with enough prayers being sent up, it can ease the pain for Shirley. Please also pray for Marion for safe passage into Heaven.  I am not very good expressing myself in these matters, so I hope everyone will understand.  I would also like to let our good friend Robert Coaster know at this time that you and you family are always in our prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Easter Cross
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 3:38:59 AM

Shirley is always in my prayers.

I will pray that she finds comfort in His promises.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 3:41:40 AM

Robert,

I hope that you can feel my love through His spirit.

You are in many peoples prayers and you will prevail.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!