Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
7/8/2009 10:36:17 PM
Hi Carla and Everyone.

I found this on Facebook.  It is Luella May.  The following came from her Daughter
Waiting on tests was the last posting.

Veronica Levitan Hey everyone...please keep my mom in prayer...she was admitted to the hospital last night with major respiratory problems and they are not sure what it is yet.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2009 10:37:17 PM
I forget to but on when.  This was on Sunday she was admitted to the Hospital.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2009 10:41:23 PM
Carla,

Just now got an update.  Luella may be able to go home tomorrow.  So still pray for her.

Thanks all.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2009 10:48:19 PM
Walking Garbage CanThank you Myrna,
Luella May is such a sweet person.  Shirley and I will keep her in our prayers.  Shirley's sister Marion still seems to be having complications but the last time they spoke she seamed to be holding her own.  Prayers always help.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
7/9/2009 2:13:27 AM
Oscar Red Carpet 1Hi, Leslie!
I want to wish you my Deepest Sympathy for Kent! My Sister is a 4 Time Cancer Survivor, but, this time, they have been trying a new kind of Chemo on her and it is effecting her Kidneys and Liver. She is 65 years old, and she is so weak and suffering a lot. I keep in touch with her, and found out from her that, a few weeks ago, they had to discontinue the Chemo because she ended up in the Hospital with a very rapid Heart Beat. The Nurse told her that the Top of her Heart was Beating 300 Beats a Minute and the Bottom of her Heart was Beating 130 Beats a Minute. While in the Hospital, she had come down with Pneumonia and she is now home, but, has to be on Oxygen all the time to help her breathe. After she is feeling better and she is stronger, they will be continuing with her Chemo. I Pray for her every day and night and hope that she does not have to go through this Chemo much longer!!! She is my only Sister and the only Immediate Family Member that I have left. I will Pray for Kent and his Father, for You, and for everyone here in this Forum! Please say a Healing Prayer for my Sister, Marion. I would deeply appreciate it!!! God Bless You and Your Family, Leslie and God Bless Carla and Doc and their Family and everyone here at AdlandPro Community and their Families!! I Love All Of You!!!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!