Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/21/2009 9:37:50 PM

HI FRIENDS,
I just received a prayer request from a friend ,Colleen Fleming. She was on my blogtalkradio today too .
Please take a moment and pray for my neice.  She went in for her 4 month check up today and they couldn't find a heartbeat.  Ends up the baby died 3 weeks ago.  She's giving birth to the baby right now since she was so far along, a DNC can't be done.   Please help raise her up in prayer!

Thanks alot friends!!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/21/2009 10:02:44 PM
How sad Carla, In such heartbreaking cases it can be helpful to know that ofcourse, the baby had physical defects and may also not have been well if it had survived. While I know that many of us don't care; we would rather have our baby anyway, perhaps it's God natural way of not bringing a child into the world this way. God knows; that's for sure in any case, and one comforting thing is that baby goes back to God! It's sort of a personal belief, but I do imagine that when we all come to Jesus atlast in wholeness, we may then see our lost baby there in wholeness also! Baby is in God's hands! This is a comfort. And not to be discouraged about trying for another baby, because again, God chooses who is born into this world, and maybe there were reasons why I'm sure, this time. I've had 3 miscarriages; nothing as heard as this though by far, and did have 3 more after that. I came to terms with the understandings I stated above over lost babies. Yes, we will ask for the "Comforter" in this case. Kim
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 10:53:42 PM
Hi Carla,

Oh how sad this is, but I believe everything happens for a reason.  Yes I will keep Colleen in my prayers.  I hope she can feel our love.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 10:21:20 PM
Hello Carla I will keep Collen's and her Niece in my daily prayers.

Big Hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2009 10:57:05 AM

HI BARB,
Thank you so much and God bless you !!