Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
11/21/2008 12:40:40 PM

Hello Pauline,
Thanks for the prayers!!
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2008 6:03:29 PM
Hi everyone, Will pray for all the recent prayers requests. Take care and have a great weekend my friends! Robert PS- Happy Birthday Carla hope you have a great birthday weekend sent you a birthday greeting on Facebook also.
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 9:21:11 PM
Hi Carla & prayer partners,

here's an update on lil' Paxton, we need to continue to pray for the child and his family and believe God for their miracle.

blessings always

Pauline

We are still at UCSF Med center. I am sitting by his bed right now. The good news is he is no longer in the Pediatric ICU. We have made it to the general floor. This means that he is stable. He can self sustain.

The bad news is Paxton has brain damage. The extent of the damage is hard to asses because he is only 4 months old. It is hard to tell what is normal baby movements and what is neuro deficit movements.

We do know this, he no longer smiles or looks at us. We are truly devistated by this. We have lost a particular spark that you could see in Paxton's eyes.

+0
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
11/23/2008 10:52:43 AM
Hi Carla,

Prayer by itself is an awesome tool, but when we come together in unity by combining our prayer efforts, it then become a powerful weapon.

My prayer is for everyone who have fallen victim to today's economy by being laid off from their job. Present situations and state of the economy will undoubtedly affect many. We must dig deep within ourselves for an inner source of strength that gets us through every impossible situation.

Now is the time for us to come together as a nation in prayer and support of others and for the incoming administration to effect the change needed to establish America's standing as a leader of nations. I wish you success in all of your endeavors filled with many blessings.

Jeannie
Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
11/29/2008 7:44:21 AM

HI FRIENDS,
Please pray for Kristin Cole-Holmes , she is a recruit of mine that I just met. She  lost her grand
dad this week-end.
Thanks so much!!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!