Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
10/28/2008 7:20:49 AM

Hello Ken,
Thanks for agreeing with us and letting us know about Herb. He and his family will be in our prayers.
Sincerely,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
10/28/2008 7:22:19 AM

Hi Pauline,
Thanks for coming in here and agreeing with us in prayer. You are a real blessing!
Love in Christ,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
10/28/2008 9:15:48 PM
Hello Carla & Prayer Cell forum, Last year in November my Uncle fell & broke his neck he had to have many operations & was really gravely ill i asked for prayers for him & my Mom (who was also sick at the time) at Adlandpro & Carla & my other friends were there for me & lifted us up in prayer. Both my Mom & Uncle recovered & were doing really good. Unfortunately i am again having to ask for prayers for me & my family. This morning i had to call an ambulance for my Uncle. When i woke up this morning he was unresponsive & the hospital says he took a stroke & is partially paralyzed on the left side of his body. Right now he is responsive to me & the docters but having great difficulty talking and unable to move his left arm or leg. Please remember us in prayer i greatly appreciate it!
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 9:53:48 PM
Robert, we will continue to uphold you & your family, particularly your Uncle in prayer.

Grace n Peace to you,

Pauline R
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 10:00:28 PM
Thanks Robert for bringing this to our attention, your family, especially your uncle are still in our prayers. God_bless you Robert . Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!