Menu

Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: Bring WHAT? Laser-Sharp FOCUS for a Well-Oiled Residual $$$ Machine!
2/9/2007 6:35:15 PM

Thanks, Kathleen

You've given me some good advice that I'm going to apply.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing.

Sherel Daniels

We've seen how unstable our cash and investments in the stock market have become in the recent economic crisis. Precious metals keep rising in their value. Silver is still an affordable means of protecting your savings.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: Bring WHAT? Laser-Sharp FOCUS for a Well-Oiled Residual $$$ Machine!
2/10/2007 8:27:43 AM
Thank you very much, Sherel!

I've been getting great responses to my little articles so I'm going to put them on my main website and see where it goes from there.  I'm glad if I can help other people think of new ways to bring in business!
New Reply
+0
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: FREE TOUR of an 11-YEAR Rock-Solid Program:
2/17/2007 1:18:56 AM
I will go check it out. monique
Save Time and Money, Ships To your Front Door Any where in USA To get the HOT Picks 50 t
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: FREE TOUR of an 11-YEAR Rock-Solid Program:
2/17/2007 7:57:26 AM
Thanks, Monique!
I hope it helps with your advertising!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!