Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: Bring WHAT? Laser-Sharp FOCUS for a Well-Oiled Residual $$$ Machine!
2/5/2007 9:43:43 AM

Copyright 2007 Kathleen VanBeekom: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/5146/myBiography.aspx

You say you've tried everything and you're just not happy with the amount of responses or sign-ups for your business?  Have you visited your business site as an objective observer and looked at it the way a potential prospect would see it for the first time?  Is the site easy to navigate?  If it's not a site you created yourself, and you don't have the authority to change the way it's set up, then here's what you can do:

First open a wordpad or notepad so you can make notes about every item of interest on each page of your business site.  Start at the main page and write down the sentences you'd like your visitors to read most. 

Use the "call-out" method that has been a multi-billion dollar marketing tool for ages.  What is it? 
It's when you call attention to certain sentences on certain pages, such as:  "The third sentence in the first paragraph explains how you..." 

OR... "In the second paragraph, you'll see that our current members get..."

OR ..."Be sure to read the testimonials on page ___, did you see how much Jane Average earned in just ____ amount of time?  You can experience this level of success, too!"

You really need to focus on the benefits of joining, remember the potential prospect wants to hear these 2 words most often: "YOU GET".

Also be sure to point out anything of value that's on the lower half of the pages, in case your visitors just skim the top half and don't see anything interesting and they are ready to leave before scrolling down.

Point out the links to any member's benefits, pay plan, product or services, contact info, and company support.  If there are testimonials, make sure your reader knows exactly where to find those.

Go through EACH PAGE of your business site and make notations of everything that would be of value to your prospects, especially any information that you think will turn a "maybe" into a "YES!"

Even if it takes you 2 hours or more, the one-time effort you put into slicing and dicing your business website so your prospects don't have to do it themselves, that small amount of time will pay off over and over for a long time to come. 

Another benefit of doing all this, when people DO join under you, you'll already have everything of interest about the site written down so you can offer that information to your downliners to use.  Even if it's not a multi-level program, your prospects can still use your hard work to make their job easier. This one-time effort that YOU make NOW can bring in a HUGE amount of interest-responses and sign-ups for YOU and EVERYONE who joins under you FOREVER.  They WILL tell you how much they appreciate it, your hard work WILL be noticed by a lot of people in your business and by those who didn't do the hard work for their own businesses.

Here at Adlandpro, we're very fortunate to be able to have our own forums, this is a fantastic way to showcase all the note-taking we did for our business.  You can have one of your forums JUST for your business, or use all of your forums for 3 different businesses.  Instead of sending people directly to your business website, send them to your forum that displays all the details and call-outs for your business site so your prospects will know exactly what to look at when they click into your main site.

If this article has been helpful, please reply and let me know!  All of the above is an example of my thought-process, if you've read any of my other recent posts, you know I use the call-out method quite often because IT WORKS!  I call out pages in my Whammy entertainment forum and that brings consistent popular response. 

Now I'm going to call out this thread in my forum about my main business, Lotto Magic, you'll see the detailed effort I put into it.  This explains why I had a high amount of sign-ups within my very first month right here from our Adlandpro community.  You'll see exactly how and why my time and effort has paid off.  This is the difference between devoting time and effort into something rather than just saying "Here's my business site, I hope you visit it."  Devoting an entire forum to your business will BRING IT!" 

After that, giving all your detailed information to the people who signed up with you will more than bring it, it will provide you with a well-oiled residual income machine.  Several of the people who just very recently joined under me had a very easy time of getting their own sign-ups without dissecting all the details themselves because I did it for them, and I'll give my work to you, too, when you join Lotto Magic with me.  All you'd have to do is remove my ID number from all the links and put YOUR ID number in, I'll even help you with that, too.  Read all about it at the "Opportunity, Benefits..." thread: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

Here's the link to the entire Lotto Magic forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/21099/ShowForum.aspx

IF THE ABOVE information has been of help to you, in any business you may be with, let me know!  Thanks for visiting and reading.  I appreciate your support of my forums, you'll find info about my other 2 forums at my About Me page in my profile, just click on my picture.

Visit my bio page for info on my forums, one is for advertising, one is for fun, and the 3rd is for my business, Lotto Magic.  Plus music videos AND another article by ME: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/5146/myBiography.aspx

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: FREE TOUR of an 11-YEAR Rock-Solid Program:
2/5/2007 11:41:52 AM

Here's what you'll find on the official Lotto Magic site, you'll get a site just like this when you join: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

ON THE MAIN PAGE:

When you visit Lotto Magic's main site, here's what you'll see in the 6th line from the top:
"We have members making an extra $500, $1000, $2000 or more per month!"

When you join, you can get the optional access to the member's area so you can put in your own contact info, three links to your other sites, AND a personal message, here's part of my personal message:

"Request a FREE 16-page booklet by calling toll-free 1-877-526-6957, be sure to mention ID # V5188. When you join, Lotto Magic will send FREE booklets with YOUR ID NUMBER to your prospects who call the toll-free number and mention YOUR ID number! This saves you a lot on printing and postage. The booklet does the selling FOR YOU! Lotto Magic will mail booklets all over the USA, Canada, and many other countries FOR YOU with your ID number in the booklets so people worldwide can sign up under you. WOW!"

Under that, you'll see the 3 links I added, one of those links can bring you back here to Adlandpro.  It's important to maintain a full circle of advertising for your sites.

~*~*~*~*~

WHEN YOU CLICK the "NEXT" BUTTON at the bottom of the main page you'll find this in the second segment of that page: "Lotto Magic started back in January 1996 and is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce."

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Club Benefits" page which is the same as clicking on the "Club Benefits" button on the left column.  This page details your first 2 benefits of joining, you'll get unlimited vacation coupons and discounts on numerous goods and services.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Free Lottery Tickets" page which is the same as clicking on the "Free Lottery Tickets" button on the left column. This page details your 3rd benefit of joining...having dozens of tickets in play in the Florida Lottery. 

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Income Opportunity" page which is the

same as clicking on the "Income Opportunity" button on the left column. There you'll find this statement right at the top: "Earn money by sharing our club with others!"

On the bottom half of that page you'll find a chart that shows the commissions you'll earn, plus this question and a great testimonial:
"How difficult is it to make money by referring new members to Lotto Magic?"

Well, I will let one of our members share that with you herself. Read what this 67-year-old grandmother from Ohio has to say:

"Wow! I made over $4,400 last month and didn’t even budge from my chair! It’s just amazing that my income keeps growing like this. This system gives me the best odds of hitting a jackpot and when I do, it will just be the icing on the cake!" -- Alice P, Ohio

(I have since found out that was Alice's paycheck from Ocober 2006.  Her following paychecks for November: $4,473 and then for December: $5,492.  Alice earned a total of $37,000 from Lotto Magic just in the 12 months of 2006.  She joined in April of 2005 and earned an additional $4,980 from her first 8 months in 2005, for a 20-month total of $42,680)

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Testimonials" page which is the same as clicking on the "Testimonials" button on the left column.  On this page you'll see 4 more of the many great testimonials from Lotto Magic including this one:
We joined LOTTO MAGIC in November 2001. By August 2002, our monthly check was more than our combined Social Security retirement checks! The folks at LOTTO MAGIC can be depended upon to get your commission checks out on time -- and that’s important to someone who is retired. We love LOTTO MAGIC!"
- Gene and Elaine C., Raytown, MO

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "F.A.Q." page which is the same as clicking on the "F.A.Q." button on the left column. Here you'll find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions and at the bottom of that page is this statement:
"Some of our members have been with us since our first year! We have operated this club since January 1996 and have purchased every ticket that we claimed. In fact, ticket purchases are kept in our fireproof safe just in case anyone wants to see them!"  If you have any questions that were not answered on the FAQ page, Lotto Magic's phone number for live customer service is at the bottom of every webpage.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Join!" page which is the same as clicking on the "Join!" button on the left column.  There you'll find several different options on how you can join Lotto Magic, you can choose to join online by credit card, Paypal, or echeck, or join by mail, or by fax.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Members" page which is the same as clicking on the "Members" button on the left column.  To clear up any confusion about this page, everyone gets a website when you join, you don't have to pay extra for the website.  If you want optional access to the member's area, that will cost you a one-time $25.  This gives you the ability to find out who joined under you, and who called to request a free booklet so you can follow up with them, plus you can add 3 of your own links to your Lotto Magic site along with a personal message and your own optional contact info.

~*~*~*~*~

When you click the "NEXT" button again,it will take you to the "Member Login" page which is the same as clicking on the "Member Login" button on the left column.  This is for members who have chosen to get the optional access to the member's area as mentioned in the above paragraph.  You can log in as often as you want to check for new sign-ups or to change your personal message on the main page, or change your contact info or your 3 additional links on the bottom of the main page.

~*~*~*~*~

The last link on the left column of buttons is "Contact Us".  There you'll find Lotto Magic's phone number if you'd like to talk to a live representative, you'll also find their fax number, postal address, and email addresses.  I also have 2 more email addresses for Lotto Magic if you're interested in joining right now or have any additional questions that were not answered yet.  flalottomagic@aol.com and lottomembers@earthlink.net

~*~*~*~*~

I hope this has been helpful to you, thanks for reading and supporting my forums!  Here's the Lotto Magic main site, you'll get a site just like this when you join: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Here's my thread detailing the opportunity, benefits, income projections and lottery odds:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

New Reply
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: Bring WHAT? Laser-Sharp FOCUS for a Well-Oiled Residual $$$ Machine!
2/5/2007 12:49:19 PM
You wrote, "...Well-Oiled Residual $$$ Machine!" and couldn't resist.
Your suggestions about taking an objective perspective as observer is usefull because, as in my case, familarity can be usefull only if applied effectively.

Being an Amsoil guy, 'well-oiled... machine" has only one meaning and that is what you can see on www.lubedealer.com/hiebert and www.gastown.com/altruenergy

Revenue sources originate from a diversified strategy which includes:
1.) Online Store and Catalog sales which produce margin profits in addition to commission credits.
2.) Account activity from a variety of accounts, including Preferred Customer, Dealer, Commercial and Retail-On-The-Shelf.
3.) Personal One-on-One direct sales that produce margins with which you have direct control.
4.) Account renewals are acknowleged with bonus reward.

I can't and won't tell all here now, so be patient and start using Amsoil products and opportunties today.
RH
New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: EXACTLY what YOU CAN DO to BRING IT to your Business: FREE TOUR of an 11-YEAR Rock-Solid Program:
2/6/2007 12:49:30 AM

HI Kathleen

All that you've stated above is TRUE: Most people want to see> WHAT'S in it for ME!!!!  Hey, I went to the site and saw all the benefits and structure. Yes, all the nexts , nexts, etc. Looks like the Team Leader positions are the best in the beginning and the long run if you work the business on a continuous basis.  I may give this a shot once I get back on my feet.  Thanks for the invite and good luck with the numbers.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 12:13:35 PM

Thanks, you're right JR!
Team Captain is the thing to be...and since it's a 2-level structure, theres no bigwig at the top collecting all the money.  Everyone has a good equal opportunity to earn a great income, the Team Captain has a strong incentive to help their first level people, because the TC would earn $1 monthly from EVERYONE who joins under their first level.  IF you get 4 people in your first month, and they each get 4 next month, that's $16 you didnt have to work for, and that 2nd level income can double every month and eventually surpass your own income from the sign-ups you make for yourself at $25 monthly commissions. http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!