Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The PIANO MAN is still GREAT even if he did lose his hair...and PRINCE, what can I say? He brings new meaning to PURPLE!!
2/4/2007 3:32:41 PM

Here are 2 fantastic music videos from the performers on tonight's SuperBowl...Billy Joel will be singing the National Anthem and Prince will be the half-time performance, here they are with some of their most recognizable songs:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/589305.aspx

There's also a new thread featuring Carole King and James Taylor, songs include "You've Got a Friend" and "I Feel the Earth Move" and "One Fine Day" http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/589133.aspx

New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The PIANO MAN is still GREAT even if he did lose his hair...and PRINCE, what can I say? He brings new meaning to PURPLE!!
2/4/2007 3:39:53 PM

HI Kath

Can you IMAGINE what life would be without the INTERNET and not being able to listen to some of these great hits of the past and present. This is amazing and we don't even have to work to look for them. U do it all for our enjoyment. Thanks   JR

FREE ADS to all - NO Catch..  http://FreeAdTraffic.com 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The PIANO MAN is still GREAT even if he did lose his hair...and PRINCE, what can I say? He brings new meaning to PURPLE!!
2/4/2007 3:51:38 PM

Hey JR!  I never thought about it THAT way, maybe I should charge everyone a cover-charge of $5 per day for me to run around and bring music links right to your doorstep.

I was just saying to King Thomas yesterday that we always had to wait for our favorites on MTV and we never knew when they'd be on, NOW we can watch them over and over and over, sometimes I DO that, I get hooked on a few videos every day and replay them until I hurt my brain.

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 8:01:04 PM
"Hi Kathleen"
Thanks for bringing the "memories" back once again!!
Your digging is much appreciated...friend.
Ah...the ole MTV days...Rock On!!!
Til next time...Steven.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 8:18:00 PM
Did you see the halftime show?  Prince shouldnt have worn that whatever it was on his head!  I think he might not want to watch himself on replay but his singing was spectacular as usual!  At least he removed the head scarf for Purple Rain!  I wonder if there will be comments about the silhouette of his devilishly shaped guitar behind the big gold curtain and his questionable positioning of it, do you think it was by accident?!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!