Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Car-Jacking Trick...a paper under your back window wiper:
1/26/2007 6:30:18 PM

If it was important, it would be on the FRONT windshield!

This is from Lieutenant Tony BartolomeBureau of Investigations
Florida Highway Patrol

NEW WAY TO DO CAR-JACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)

Heads up everyone!  Please keep this circulating.

You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside.  You start the engine and shift into Reverse. When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you not ice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window.  So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car. And guess what, ladies?  I'll bet your purse is still in the car.  So now the car-jacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now  
BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away, remove the paper later and be thankful that you read this e-mail.

I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information & identification documents, and you certainly do NO T wa nt this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please keep this going.

Thank you.

New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Car-Jacking Trick...a paper under your back window wiper:
1/26/2007 7:03:32 PM

HI  Kathleen

WOW is all I can say. It amazes me what and how much thieves do and the gimmicks they come up with to do damage to others.  If only they would put their minds to work on something unique, we would all be better off. I will definately forward this BAD NEWS to others.  I as other drivers would do is STOP my car and remove that obstruction.  BUT NOT NOW!!!

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 7:31:20 PM
Hi Kathleen!
Thanks for your heads up info...
We need to be well aware of what is going on around us at all times!!!
Have a nice evening...Steven.
New Reply
+0
1/26/2007 8:15:19 PM
Thanks, Kathleen: I never thought of that. Thanks again. John www.stipetravel.com
John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 8:33:21 PM
hello Kathleen...thank you for this informatin...people will never stop being creative ...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!