Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
For The Kids 1.22.07
1/22/2007 5:43:14 AM
When a teacher closes his eyes, why should it remind him of an empty classroom? Because there are no pupils to see! Why did the teacher put the lights on? Because the class was so dim! How did Vikings communicate? By norse code! Teacher: How much is half of 8? Pupil: Up and down or across? Teacher: What do you mean? Pupil: Well, up and down makes a 3 or across the middle leaves a 0! What is a forum? Two-um plus two-um! What happened when the ghost asked for a whiskey at his local bar? The bartender said "Sorry sir, we don't serve spirits here"! Why did the cannibal live on his own? He was fed up with other people! What's the witches favourite pop group? Broomski Beat! What happened when the girl dressed as a spoon left the Halloween party? No one moved, they couldn't stir without her! What is evil and ugly on the inside and green on the outside? A witch dressed as a cucumber! Why does Dracula have no friends? Because he's a pain in the neck! How can you tell when a witch is really ugly? When a wasp stings her it closes his eyes! Q: What does a bee get at McDonalds? A: A humburger! Q: What buzzes, is black and yellow and goes along the bottom of the sea? A: A bee in a submarine! Q: What's more dangerous than being with a fool? A: Fooling with a bee! Q: What did the spider say to the bee? A: Your honey or your life! Q: Who is a bee's favorite painter? A: Pablo Beecasso! Q: What did the bee say to the other bee in summer? A: Swarm here isn't it! Q: What is a bee's favorite classical music composer? A: Bee-thoven! Q: Who writes books for little bees? A: Bee-trix Potter! Q: Where do bees go on holiday? A: Stingapore! Q: What do you call a bee who's had a spell put on him? A: He's bee-witched! Q: What happened when the lion ate the comedian? A: He felt funny! Q: What's striped and bouncy? A: A tiger on a pogo stick! Q: What is the cat's favorite TV show? A: The evening mews! Q: How can you get a set of teeth put in for free? A: Smack a lion! Q: What's worse than raining cats and dogs? A: Hailing taxi cabs! Q: How is cat food sold? A: Usually purr can! Q: What flies around your light at night and can bite off your head? A: A tiger moth!
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: For The Kids 1.22.07
1/22/2007 8:50:15 AM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the smiles.  I know these are for the kids, but I guess i'm still young at heart.

Have A Great Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 12:07:02 PM
Hello Larry,

Thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed the smiles - I guess there is still a lot
of child still left in this gal!  And if you heard James
and I laugh ourselves silly over some of the every
day things we find funny, you would agree *grin*

Amanda

+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 5:05:01 PM
Hi Amanda I know what you mean
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2007 5:05:56 PM
Hi Phil There is a kid in all of us just trying to get out
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!