Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
My INCOME projections could DOUBLE or QUADRUPLE:
1/19/2007 1:57:25 PM

Since I already signed up 4 Team Captains and 1 Team Player on my first level in my first 2 weeks, and there have already been sign-ups on my 2nd level, these income projections could actually double or quadruple:

Here's how much you could earn if you brought in just 1 Team Captain every week, 4 per month...
and those Team Captains also just brought in just 1 Team Captain every week, 4 per month...you would earn $25 every month from each of them, plus $1 every month for everyone on your second level (Plus $7 monthly that Lotto Magic pays you for being a Team Captain, minus your $50 monthly membership fee)

1st Month:  Sign up 4 Team Captains each bringing you $25 commission = $100 minus $50 for your monthly fee = $50 plus $7 you get every month from being a Team Captain = 1st month's commission check for $57.

2nd Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $100 from your first months' sign-ups = $200 - $50 = $150 + $7 = $157 plus if your 4 TC's from your first month each bring in 4, that equals $16 for your second level = 2nd month's commission check for $173.

3rd Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $200 from the past 2 months' sign-ups = $300 - $50 = $250 + $7 = $257 plus if your 8 TC's from your first 2 months each bring in 4 more, that equals $32 more, plus the $16 carried over from last month's 2nd level = 3rd month's commission check for $305.

4th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $300 from the past 3 months' sign-ups = $400 - $50 = $350 + $7 = $357 plus if your 12 TC's from your first 3 months each bring in 4, that equals $48 more = $405 plus the $48 carried over from the past 2 month's 2nd level = 4th month's commission check for $453.

5th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $400 from the past 4 months'sign-ups = $500 - $50 = $450 + $7 = $457 plus if your 16 TC's from your first 4 months each bring in 4, that equals $64 more = $521 plus the $96 carried over from the past 3 month's 2nd level = 5th month's commission check for $617.

6th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $500 from the past 5 months' sign-ups = $600 - $50 = $550 + $7 = $557 plus if your 20 TC's from your first 5 months each bring in 4, that equals $80 more = $637 plus the $160 carried over from the past 4 month's 2nd level = 6th month's commission check for $797.

7th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $600 from the past 6 months' sign-ups = $700 - $50 = $650 + $7 = $657 plus if your 24 TC's from your first 6 months each bring in 4, that equals $96 more = $753 plus the $240 carried over from the past 5 month's 2nd level = 7th month's commission check for $993.

8th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $700 from the past 7 months' sign-ups = $800 - $50 = $750 + $7 = $757 plus if your 28 TC's from your first 7 months each bring in 4, that equals $112 more = $869 plus the $336 carried over from the past 6 month's 2nd level = 8th month's commission check for $1,205.

9th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $800 from the past 8 months' sign-ups = $900 - $50 = $850 + $7 = $857 plus if your 32 TC's from your first 8 months each bring in 4, that equals $128 more = $985 plus the $448 carried over from the past 7 month's 2nd level = 9th month's commission check for $1,433.

10th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $900 from the past 9 months' sign-ups = $1,000 - $50 = $950 + $7 = $957 plus if your 36 TC's from your first 9 months each bring in 4, that equals $144 more = $1,101 plus the $576 carried over from the past 8 month's 2nd level = 10th month's commission check for $1,677.

11th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $1,000 from the past 10 months' sign-ups = $1,100 - $50 = $1,050 + $7 = $1,057 plus if your 40 TC's from your first 10 months each bring in 4, that equals $160 more = $1,161 plus the $720 carried over from the past 9 month's 2nd level = 11th month's commission check for $1,881.

12th Month:  4 more Team Captains = $100 + $1,100 from the past 11 months' sign-ups = $1,200 - $50 = $1,150 + $7 = $1,157 plus if your 44 TC's from your first 11 months each bring in 4, that equals $176 more = $1,333 plus the $880 carried over from the past 10 month's 2nd level = 12th month's commission check for $2,213.

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=V5188

Call for a FREE 20-page informational booklet explaining the LOTTO MAGIC opportunity, toll-free 1-877-526-6957, give ID # V5188. 

OR you can read the booklet online for all the details, if you want to print this out and join by mail, please write in my ID # V5188 before you mail it, thanks! http://www.flalottomagic.net/supplier/documents/10_873.pdf

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My INCOME projections could DOUBLE or QUADRUPLE: Are you a whiner?!
1/19/2007 10:43:24 PM

People ask me how I'm doing so well with Lotto Magic, people who have already been with it for several months and are not even in my group are asking me.

Well, read everything you can about the business, whether it's Lotto Magic or any other opporunity you're with.  Tell people every detail, every benefit for THEM...not for you as a salesperson, tell the benefits for the customer!

WRITE DOWN what you're going to do, how much time you're going to put in...then DO IT!  Keep track of how much advertising you actually do, and you'll soon see it's a lot less than you thought!  Now DO MORE!

Find a unique perspective.  You've heard that before but what does it mean?  Say something about your business, make sure it's TRUE, that people have not heard before, say something that the other salespeople haven't thought of saying yet.

Most people think Lotto Magic is just a lottery club in which they get 64 to 72 tickets monthly in the Florida Lottery.  They don't think ahead to the fact that each new member that comes into their 2-level group is an additional 64 to 72 tickets in play monthly, you would get 10% of all winning tickets, eventually the number of tickets in your group could be 10,000's of tickets.  You also get unlimited vacation certificates for hotel stays in dozens of resort destinations, AND membership to Working Advantage which offers you discounts on lots of products and services, including online shopping, amusement parks, sporting events and more.

BUT the lottery tickets aren't the big draw here, the best part is that you can earn up to $25 per sign-up on your first level...monthly for each member, and $1 for EVERY person on your 2nd level, monthly for each member...that's really where the big money happens, the passive income generated by your first level members, month after month.  These commissions are recurring monthly.  Even if each member only brings in a few new people per month, your income can double every month... all those dollars can exponentially multiply while you're just sitting there drinking coffee and watching TV.

Last but not least, think of your marketing efforts as a FORK, a 4-pronged tool, don't just focus all your efforts on internet advertising, you ALSO need to use direct mail, print magazines, and word-of-mouth, even if you're shy, you can at least put your business cards on bulletin boards around town in laundromats, bowling alleys, diners, grocery stores, etc.

Let's talk about the cost of postage stamps for direct mail, if you just start out by mailing 20 letters per week, with a personal letter included with your business opportunity, that would only cost you $7.80 in stamps, and you can get low cost printing at lots of places.  You can come up with $7.80 per week!  YES you can!  If mailing 20 letters can bring you 1 sign-up that brings you $25 per MONTH...you CAN!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My INCOME projections could DOUBLE or QUADRUPLE: Are you a whiner?!
1/19/2007 11:01:14 PM

I can't stress enough the importance of writing a personal letter to your prospects included with your sales materials, this makes a LOT of difference in the number of sign-ups you'll get.  How often do you see a full-page ad in a magazine with absolutely no personal message?  LOTS!  If you saw that ad several times from several different advertisers, and then you saw it WITH a personal letter on the page next to it, who would you join with?  The same thing happens by direct mail, don't mail your ad without a personal letter, that's the difference between you and Joe Average.

Tell people WHY you joined:  I joined Lotto Magic because it has a long good reputation and I know lots of very active advertisers who have been with it for awhile and they say good things.  Also, you can be successful with just a few active people in your downline, you don't need a huge group.  Lotto Magic has lots of ways to promote the business, by internet or print advertising, they answer my questions promptly by email and phone.

ASK them to join with you...that's like presidential nominees ASKING for your vote.  The person who asks gets the votes! 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My INCOME projections could DOUBLE or QUADRUPLE: would you be interested in...
1/21/2007 8:56:54 AM

Let me start by explaining that Lotto Magic is NOT conducting a lottery, it's NOT an online lottery site, it's a BENEFITS CLUB...one benefit is that you are guaranteed 64 to 72 tickets monthly in the Florida State Lottery.  The other benefits are that you get membership in Working Advantage, which offers you discounts on numerous products and services online and offline.  Plus you get UNLIMITED vacation coupons for 3-day/2-night hotel stays in 90 popular resort destinations in North America.

This fantastic benefits club has been in business for 11 years and has worldwide members, it was created by a mail-order newspaper publisher named Richard Moore in 1996.  He published Emerald Coast News for several years and he has seen everything that's come down the pike and he knows exactly how to run an excellent marketing program:

As a Team Captain, you'd earn $25 MONTHLY for each Team Captain on your first level, $5 monthly for each Team Player on your first level, and $1 monthly from EVERYONE on your 2nd level...plus you get $7 monthly just for being a Team Captain!  Your income can exponentially multiply every month even if you and your first level members only get a few sign-ups per month.

Here's the booklet you can read online with all the details, if you want to print this out and join by mail, please write in my ID # V5188 before you mail it, thanks! http://www.flalottomagic.net/supplier/documents/10_873.pdf

I think you'll be extremely impressed with LOTTO MAGIC!  They have members in all 50 states and several countries worldwide.  There are members from the UK, Canada, West Africa, Sweden, Israel, Denmark, Australia, Phillipines, Ireland, Switzerland and more.

Lotto Magic has been in business for 11 years and pays all members on time every month.  There are actually dozens of members who have been with Lotto Magic since it began in 1996.

You get a FREE website when you join just like this: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Lotto Magic will also mail their detailed 16-page booklet to everyone who calls the toll-free number with your ID number, try it: 1-877-526-6957 mention ID # V5188.  This saves you tons on postage and printing.  Your ID number will be in the booklets that are sent out for you to all prospects who call!

TESTIMONIALS:

Alice P. had a recent monthly check for $4,400...Alice  is 67 years old and says she didn't even budge from her chair!  See her testimonial on the site below, on the "Income Opportunity" page!

Ralph G. had a recent monthly check for $2,354.

George S. earned $7,149 in his first 8 months, he's in his 80's and also won a recruiting contest  in 2005 for bringing in the most new members within 3 months!

Richard K. earned $7,893 in his first 10 months, he also won first-place $1,000 in the 2006 recruiting contest!

My upline, Edwin K. says his monthly check has doubled every month for the 3 months he's been a member.

I just joined on January 4th as a Team Captain and I already have 6 people in my 2-level downline and I've already earned $113 in just 2 weeks!  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

LOTTO MAGIC has a fantastic 2-level pay plan PLUS you are guaranteed 64 to 72 monthly chances to win the Florida Lottery.  Each person who joins your 2-level group equals 64 to 72 MORE tickets in play monthly for you.

Even if you're not interested in lottery, you can earn a paycheck every month.  Lots of people are doing great with this, you can earn up to $25 per sign-up.  If you have time to take a look...thanks!  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Every week, more than 200,000 people win in the Florida Lottery.  In the past few years, the average jackpot has been around $20,000,000 and the biggest jackpot was over $100,000,000.  The Florida Lottery contributes one billion dollars yearly to public education, the future of young people is the real product here!

Lotto Magic follows all lottery laws and postal laws and is a member of the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida and a member of the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce.  You can check out Lotto Magic by calling the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida 1-850-664-2515 between 10 a.m. to noon or between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. central standard time.

You can easily to check to see how much you and your team members should receive in winnings by visiting the Florida Lottery website for winning numbers and amounts of payouts at http://www.flalottery.com

...But you won't NEED to check unless you want to just for fun, because Lotto Magic has been honestly paying it's members the proper amount of lottery winnings and team commissions on time each month for 11 years.

Remember, Lotto Magic makes prospecting EASY!  They will mail a 16-page booklet with YOUR ID # in it to anyone who calls the toll-free number and gives your ID number.  This will save you a lot of printing and postage costs!  Would you like to see what the FREE booklet looks like?  Call toll-free 1-877-526-6957 and mention ID # V5188. 

I hope you join as a Team Captain to maximize your income potential.  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188 

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!